As a UX Designer (m/w/x) you are passionate about how successful products work and feel. You are a true team player who knows that a given design problem has no single right answer and you are able to systematically approach solutions in close collaboration with customers, product owners, engineers and fellow designers. You are able to turn software into easy to use products and you are familiar with best practices in order to build meaningful solutions.
HOW YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
- Get to know your users’ problems and needs by conducting interviews, research, crafting personas, etc.
- Define interaction models, user task flows, and UX specifications.
- Communicate scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to stakeholders.
- Design low-to-high fidelity mockups and interaction prototypes that are derived from user/business needs.
- Build empathy, gather and evaluate user requirements through user interviews, UX benchmarking, etc.
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with customers, product managers and engineers
- Develop and maintain design wireframes, mockups, and specifications as needed.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and etc.
Create clickable prototypes to share with stakeholders using industry standard tools and techniques
- Use design patterns to build out wireframes that enable you to test with real users.
- Contribute to building up a design organisation that enables Zenjob to address user problems at scale and allows us to regularly release products that reflect the UX strategy
WHAT YOU BRING
- You have at least 3 years of experience and a proven track record of work experience as a UX Designer, UX researcher, or similar role.
- You applied user research in many projects and have a strong understanding which methods and tools to use to solve a given UX challenge
- You can easily conduct product discovery phases from start to end and translate the outcome into your team delivery cycle.
- You have a proven set of methods and tools you use in order to address product discovery & delivery phases appropriately
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
Zenjob provides a solution to real life problems. Companies who need flexible short-term employees and students who want to earn extra money to support themselves during their studies.
In your role, you will have a direct impact to contributing to these real life problems.
- Work with supportive and passionate Zennies.
- We’ll provide you with the training and the tools you need to be successful at each stage of your development.
- We provided German and English language courses
- Discounted gym membership
- We offer drinks and fruit, plus company lunch on Fridays to get together.
Remember when you were a student? Most likely you were short of cash and had a limited choice of jobs. Our Founders Cihan, Frederik and Fritz remember that too and that’s why they started Zenjob. We believe you should be able to do a job you like and be able to fund your life as a student.
Our vision is to change the future of work with technology. We start doing that by offering students jobs in real-time through our app and providing companies with a platform that manages their staffing needs. Today more than 10.000 students, we call them Talents, fund their studies through Zenjob and already close to 1.000 companies trust us with providing great talent.
We’ve come a long way in a short space of time. While there are many things we’re already proud of achieving, there are still a lot of decisions to be made – so you’ll get to shape and build things from scratch.
Our international (28 different nationalities) and creative team of over 200 ambitious and passionate Zenies are at the core of what makes us unique and who we are. It’s important that we acknowledge and celebrate this diversity. As an equal opportunities employer, we believe the foundation of our dynamic and pioneering spirit starts with a fair and inclusive culture.
We are backed by Acton Capital (also investor in Etsy, HomeToGo), Red Alpine (N26, Juniqe) and Atlantic Labs (EyeEm, Soundcloud). All of them share our vision of growing a sustainable and game changing business.
We are looking forward to welcoming YOU!