ChargedUp is an award-winning innovation, using the sharing economy to revolutionise the way people charge their phones on the go. We have created a network of over 250 charging stations in London and are quickly expanding to other key regions.
We’re also backed by leading digital investors – Founders Factory (a market leading accelerator founded by Brent Hoberman of last minute.com and MADE.com), JamJar (Innocent Smoothies founders) and the Garage Soho (Sir John Hegarty and Tom Teichman).
?♀️ About the role:
We are looking for an experienced product person to become our Product Manager. You will be leading the vision, the user experience, the roadmap and the product team of one of the most exciting and innovative companies in the education space. You are someone who is inspired by the problem space and not just the solution. Our ideal candidate is an original thinker with a highly creative mind, makes data-driven product decisions, has excellent communication skills, user experience knowledge and strong vision.
- Competitive salary and share options
- Opportunity for you to shape one of the most exciting and innovative products that to appear in 2018
- Make your mark on the business – as a small team everyone’s opinion and drive counts. You will be a key player in the business.
- Great office in Spitalfields market, the best lunch spot in town
✏️ Your responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for managing the full product lifecycle, from vision to development, testing, deployment and feedback loop.
- You will develop the roadmap for the product along with the project and resource plans required to deliver the roadmap.
- You will manage the teams involved in the development of the application, collaborating with Engineers, Product designers, and Marketing and Operations teams to define, scope, prioritise, develop, test and deliver features across our internal and customer facing products.
- You will use quantitative analysis methods to define and analyse key metrics, A/B testing and multivariate testing
- You will take responsibility for turning ChargedUp’s mission and strategy into a market leading application.
- You are creative – relentlessly striving to identify new technical solutions and innovations for our product.
- Be deeply truth-seeking. Collect whatever data is necessary to inform product direction and user experience
- Lead the creation of pragmatic, prioritised, actionable roadmaps
- Create strategies to ensure the wider team are delivering on goals and constantly improving the business proposition.
- Be hands-on and willing to get involved in all aspects of the product process.
?? Your experience
- Must have:
- 3+ years product management experience, with some of that experience gained in the area of consumer mobile applications.
- A proven track record of delivering successful products at scale for web and mobile platforms, including conception, implementation and delivery. You will have a track record of building user experience that our users love.
- Project management experience, driving projects that deliver on time and budget
- A practitioner of agile and lean methodologies
- You will have experience with an application that has >100k users
- User testing experience
- Analytics experience
- Nice to have:
- Experience working with remote development team
- Release management experience
- Prior experience in juggling multiple projects and delegating work effectively, iteratively implementing operational improvements to the way you and your team works.
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams and can communicate effectively with all parts of a startup business
- A deep knowledge in analytics tools such as Mixpanel
- Driven by finding the root cause of any issue, rather putting a patch over them, with sound judgement and problem-solving ability at all levels. Comfortable making decisions and taking risks where necessary.
- Fun and enjoys the work – we all love what we do!
- A team player, willing to get your hands dirty with the detail
- Inquisitive and curious
- Analytic and bases decision on data
- Organised with a strong attention to detail and an ability to balance detail with the big picture.
- Ability to lead a team to perform at their best