BCSG is a successful tech company delivering best-in-class, customized cloud service platforms, which allow large brands to deliver a range cloud services to their small business customers. We currently have an opening based at our Old Street, London head office for a Product Delivery Manager.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with leading global financial institutions and telcos like MasterCard and EE. This is a demanding, client-facing role that will suit someone who enjoys a dynamic, progressive, fast-paced environment.
Applying a highly collaborative approach you will facilitate the delivery of high-quality cloud software products through relentless focus on the clients, understanding of the business and technical excellence.
You will assist with initial client engagements, have responsibility for the team’s understanding of requirements, and act as the product owner through solution design, system configuration and new module builds, ensuring quality, timely delivery of new products, ongoing enhancements & judicious roadmaps.
As a Product Delivery Manager you will
• Work with the product team to architect and propose a best-fit solution for clients and prospects then take a leading role in ensuring delivery of that solution on time, within budget, exceeding client quality expectations.
• Proactively identify and relay additional revenue opportunities to the Client Account Managers, providing clear data on requirements, tasks and estimated times to complete.
• Have a clear understanding of business cases, costs and profitability for each project.
• Develop strong relationships within BCSG, with Independent Service Vendors (ISVs), and with clients to enable the alignment on resource commitments, business objectives, and marketplace tactics required for successful implementations.
• You will serve as a product expert to handle all product and technology work streams, acting as the Product Owner in agile projects, becoming an expert in the company technology and proactively disseminating knowledge.
• Document requirements for change to systems and processes, map customer use cases to company technology, contribute feedback from the market into the platform roadmap, convert product roadmap features into epics and user stories.
• Contribute to detailed project plans to ensure control on all projects
• Take responsibility for the quality of design and implementation; identifying risks and issues, effectively managing them and communicating them to clients.
Who will you work with?
• Client Account Managers, by helping to identify and relay opportunities, contribute to and execute the strategic account plans and support key client engagement events, such as business reviews, roadmap planning sessions and major escalations.
• The Product, Project, Customer Experience Design, Business Analysis, Development and QA teams, by communicating regular, timely client feedback on desired features and functionality to build accurate specifications, deliver to agreed timescales, budget and quality, and update the product roadmap
• The Head of Product, by contributing to the platform roadmap, proposing and executing process improvements, and assisting with the development of other staff.
• The Product Management, Commercial and Marketing teams, by acting as the product expert in the development of marketing collateral for sales enablement and occasionally assisting with demos.
• Partner Account Managers, by on-boarding Independent Service Vendors (ISVs) defining platform integrations including customer communications strategies, messaging guides, marketing collateral, building on technical capabilities and synergies with other partners over time through strong relationships.
What are we looking for?
• Ability to interact with all levels of stakeholders, lead client stakeholder meetings and influence proposition design decisions
• High energy, self-motivated individuals with a positive, entrepreneurial spirit
• Tenacity and creative approach to achieving goals
• Ability to work autonomously with full ownership of deliverables and excellent attention to detail
• Effective planning, prioritising and organisational skills
• A confident and experienced team player with the confidence to challenge & escalate when necessary
• Experience working with product management, engineering, and external parties to design and develop technology solutions.
• Proven problem solving ability with complex, technical and abstract concepts
• Eagerness and ability to tune, tweak and improve a rapidly evolving processes
• Experience of technical projects with large corporate clients
Qualifications and Experience
• Educated to honours degree level or equivalent
• 3 years relevant experience leading technical product integrations and ongoing relationships with technology companies
• Understanding of project management principles, particularly agile methodologies
• Experience working with change delivery / software delivery teams implementing customer facing systems and products for high profile clients
• Demonstrable ability to build strong relationships with external clients, vendors and internal teams
• Strong understanding of the SaaS/PaaS/Iaas architectures and cloud-based technology solutions.
• Product management skills and experience, outside those sought for this role
We have experienced rapid growth over the years but still strongly believe in retaining all the brilliant things about being a small business. This means we have a flat structure and free communication channels between all levels of the organisation. The result, every employee is part of the process and is valued for their contribution towards our success.
We welcome talented, friendly and intuitive people, who are ready to get stuck in to a rapidly growing, relatively young company. We operate in a fast paced, innovative market where your skills and experience will be used to their full potential.
We invest heavily in our employee’s development and promote a culture of continuous learning and knowledge sharing. We are always looking to improve what we do and love people bringing fresh ideas or new ways of doing things to the table. Everyone in the business is encouraged to keep abreast of industry and technology trends and share their findings and ideas with the team.
On the social side you’ll find yourself surrounded by lots of talented and entertaining people. As an office that encourages individuality and creativity you will find a hub at our centre, a dedicated area for creative thinking, fun and gaming, with a fully stocked bar, its where some of our best ideas originate.
If you’re looking for a lively, fast-paced and rewarding career, where innovation is encouraged. We would love to hear from you.