3YOURMIND is a German-US-based company with offices in Berlin, Paris, and Detroit. 3YOURMIND provides software to manage and optimize production workflows in Enterprise Companies and enable Agile Manufacturing. We work with 40+ employees across all offices and we are looking for self-driven and creative people who want to join a company that is all about delivering customer-focused innovative products and values a healthy team-spirited work environment. We are looking for self-driven and creative people who want to join a company that is all about delivering customer-focused innovative products and values a healthy team-spirited work environment.
About the position
We empower our product teams to solve hard customer and business problems in ways that our customers love, yet work for our business. Cross-functional product teams are responsible for different parts in the user journey.We staff our product teams with the skills necessary to come up with effective solutions that are valuable (our customers choose to buy or use), viable (the solution works within the many constraints of the business), usable (the user can figure out how to use) and feasible (our engineers have the skills and technology to implement).
As our (Senior) UX designer, you will work in our Product Team on figuring out what the right problems are to focus on, and how to solve them in the right way. You will be responsible for the user experience of a product area in a cross-functional setting. With your research and designs, you make a decisive contribution to achieving our vision.
What You’ll Be Working On
- Drive product design decisions from beginning to end, throughout every stage of the product design and development lifecycle
- Identification of key user needs and goals, tasks, and workflow modeling through mainly qualitative user research
- Conduct usability testing and gather feedback
- Work closely with the product team in prioritizing hypotheses, designing prototypes, and organizing testing sessions
- Use feedback from users and data to help inform your design decisions
- Refine our design system, ensuring visual cohesion and engineering efficiency across all user touchpoints
- Work closely with Product Development on building effective MVPs, through evaluation and iteration, until they become best-in-class solutions
- Build and maintain cross-functional partnerships
What You Should Bring to the Table
- 2+ years of experience as a UX designer or similar role, ideally in the B2B enterprise SAAS environment
- Strong knowledge of qualitative and user-centered design & research methodologies
- Ability to create design deliverables for the entire user experience; including, design visions and initial concepts, workflows, wireframes, and polished visual designs
- You understand designing for business users, a big plus if you have previously come in contact with (Additive) Manufacturing customers
- Excellent communication skills: Persuasive advocate for the user experience during working sessions with Product Managers, Product Developers, and stakeholders
- Experience with design thinking methodologies is a big plus
- Open to new ideas. Innovation is critical to our continued success
- Quick to collaborate with others, address criticisms and resolve issues
- Critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team player
To apply for this job please visit jobs3yourmind.factorialhr.com.