£50-65k DOE / Fully Remote / UK/EU
- Remote based role in UK or EU with flexible work arrangements available. University degree not required and age no barrier.
- Design products (D2C/B2B) and features that are world-class using your set of skills across: UX/UI, prototyping, user research, graphic design and responsive web design.
- You love solving problems and relish the constant challenges a start-up throws your way.
- Work with a diverse team to address the challenges of an ageing population and the future of work.
- This is an opportunity to work on meaningful digital products that impact the lives of millions worldwide.
The 55/Redefined Group is a fast-growing start-up, launched in 2021, to address the challenges of an ageing population and the future of work. We help companies attract, engage and retain over 50s talent and consumers. We’re challenging the status quo, debunking myths and throwing away outdated stereotypes of older workers.
We offer a broad spectrum of products and services: Work/Redefined supports enterprise clients in tackling ageism in the workplace, accessing an untapped pool of over-50s talent and creating a workforce for the future. Jobs/Redefined is a dedicated jobs board for the over-50s featuring Age-Inclusive accredited employers. Life/Redefined offers exclusive membership only content around jobs and careers, travel and lifestyle.
- 4+ years of industry experience working on end-to-end digital product design solutions.
- Experience working on D2C / B2C products, which delight / improve the lives of large numbers of users from discovery to delivery.
- Front-end coding skills. Understand the fundamentals of coding to take prototypes to live. HTML/CSS a must. Knowledge of React a plus.
- Proficiency with the latest design and product management tools, including Figma, Click Up, Adobe Suite and GA.
- Use your experience in UX, visual design, storytelling or data visualisation to ship and improve products.
- Experience crafting or at least a desire to advance the company’s design practices and design systems.
- You are user-focused, understand the product process and how design can make an impact here.
- Previous experience for enterprise software solutions is a big plus.
- Must have a portfolio or sample of recent design work.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define product design requirements and ensure that designs are user-centered and meet business objectives.
- Create and maintain wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity mockups that effectively communicate design concepts and solutions to stakeholders.
- Conduct user research and usability testing to validate design decisions and iterate on design solutions.
- Use coding skills to implement design solutions and ensure that products are fully functional and visually appealing across all devices and platforms.
- Design presentations and email templates that align with our brand identity and messaging.
- Design product assets, such as icons, illustrations, and animations, that enhance the user experience and align with the product vision.
- Ensure responsive web design is implemented for all products and test for cross-browser compatibility.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies, and proactively share your knowledge with the design team.
- Engage with stakeholders from engineering, marketing and sales at appropriate times.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.