Are you interested in solving the Internet’s most difficult technology challenges?
Would you enjoy the opportunity of translating a product vision into technical requirements?
Join our Network Technology team
The Network Technology department is responsible for Akamai’s underlying Platform Technology. The team drives technical change, by developing effective solutions, redefining the EDGE platform. Ensuring Akamai continues to stay a stakeholder in the future of the world.
Partner with the best
You will be part of a team responsible for defining the future vision of our Platform Technology. You will be defining strategy and requirements to provide the most exceptional experience to our stakeholders. You will be designing, building and delivering platform products, impacting the online experiences of millions users globally.
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Leading several individual internal products lifecycles and roadmaps, working jointly with cross-functional product and engineering teams.
- Contributing to Network Technologies long-term product strategy and overall roadmap.
- Connecting vision and technology so that engineering teams can build products that our stakeholder teams can leverage to provide world-class products to our customers.
- Developing comprehensive business analysis and financial models to support business cases and long-term product planning.
- Collaborating with skilled professionals across many functional areas within Akamai’s wider Edge and Security Technology Group.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have demonstrated, relevant experience and a solid understanding of Product Management principles.
- Be able lead and drive deliverables of geographically distributed technical teams in a changing environment.
- Be extremely well-organized, motivated, and tech-savvy
- Have demonstrated ability to prioritize, lead, and generate high quality deliverables while balancing costs and time.
- Have an understanding of CDN, networking, interconnection and cloud technologies.
- Have a good aptitude for dealing with ambiguity and uncertainty through creative problem solving.