Who we are:
AlphaSights is a leading global industry research platform. We leverage proprietary knowledge search technology powered by the latest in machine learning, natural language processing, and data science to connect decision makers to globally distributed knowledge faster than ever before. Professionals at investment firms, consultancies, corporations and nonprofits rely on us to connect them seamlessly with knowledgeable domain experts who help enhance their thinking, inform critical decisions and propel their business forward. Founded in 2008, AlphaSights currently employs more than 1,000 professionals in nine offices around the globe and regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world.
We’re looking for a Product Designer to drive product-led innovation at AlphaSights. You’ll work on complex design projects across multiple product teams and shape our user experience across the business. You’ll join our rapidly-evolving, global technology function and take on challenging assignments that have the potential to transform the way our entire company operates. This role is a great opportunity to bring to life human-centered design products – that meet both user needs and business goals – to a space ripe for tech disruption.
What you’ll do:
- Define the end-to-end user experience on various products, collaborating with our product managers, designers, and engineers to turn that vision into reality.
- Lead design projects through the product development lifecycle, working closely with Product & Engineering as we understand problems and iterate through solutions.
- Plan and execute user research, deploying all the tools in your arsenal to understand user motivations, habits, and workflows.
- Distill your work into highly engaging and functional sketches, wireframes, user journeys, prototypes, and hi-fidelity designs – communicating and presenting these ideas to both technology and commercial stakeholders.
- Champion user experience and advocate for design and user research best practice across the organisation, helping to build our design culture and systems.
Who you are:
- 3+ years Product Design experience
- Live and breathe UX and product design – are up-to-date with, and ideally driving forward, best-practices in the industry.
- Excel using the tools of the trade (e.g., Zeplin, Sketch, InVision), particularly rapid-prototyping technology.
- Love tackling ambiguous design problems, combining both intuitive and analytical thinking, and have the grit to get to a desirable and viable solution.
- Are a clear thinker and persuasive communicator with an ability to gain support for your ideas and engage with stakeholders across the company to gather feedback.
- Have excellent organisational, time, communication, and project management skills.
- Have experience working with multidisciplinary teams e.g., Engineers, PMs, CP, etc (preferred).
For more information about our team, how we build, our projects, our tech stack, and our benefits, visit alphasights.com/careers/alphatech.
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.