Join us as we reimagine the future of money and the internet. Our mission is to make them more open and fair, driving new economic opportunities and putting people in control of their digital lives.
To start we’ve built the first crypto wallet with the simplicity and security of the best new bank apps – yet we never hold users’ assets. It takes the complexity out of Ethereum and is driven by our dedication to user experience.
We launched in 2018 and have a world-class team with experience scaling mobile apps to tens of millions of users. Our eclectic backgrounds include PhDs in nuclear physics and quantum cryptography. We’re fortunate to be backed by the top VCs in Europe, including Index Ventures, Creandum and firstminute capital.
The Product Manager role
You’ll be at the heart of our aim to build the best product in crypto – and even fintech more widely. This means keeping Argent simple and safe, and crucially also delighting users as they explore the future of the web and of finance.
As our first product manager you’ll own every stage of the product, from ideation to launch and analysis. You’ll define product goals, test performance and ensure we stay on track.
Crypto is evolving rapidly. You’ll understand our users’ needs and prioritise how we meet them.
To do this you’ll work closely with our founders, designers and engineers.
- 4 years experience shipping world class products. This would ideally include at scale consumer-facing mobile apps.
- Deeply passionate about user experience
- Strong expertise with analytics tools such as Amplitude to understand user journeys and usage
- Experience managing sprints, prioritising development and coordinating releases
- Entrepreneurial, spotting opportunities for our growth
- Comfortable with autonomy and ambiguity
- Ability to communicate clearly in a remote team
- A technical background, such as a computer science degree
Benefits of working at Argent
- Work remotely – anywhere in Europe (but Europe only). No commute. Lots of flexibility. Plenty of time to care for your kids or cats.
- Autonomy – you decide how to achieve your best work.
- Trips across Europe – for one week every three months we collaborate in person, explore new solutions and have fun. So far we’ve stayed in Nice, Toulouse, Brussels, Lisbon and Barcelona.
- Equity in a high growth startup backed by the investors of Spotify and Slack.
- Equipment – pick the tech setup of your choice.
- Build a new industry – help define the future of the web.
At the heart of what we do is making crypto accessible to everyone. We want the team itself to reflect that diversity so we’d strongly encourage applications from underrepresented demographics.
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.