We are passionate technologists who believe in making a difference to the lives of millions living in emerging markets. We aim to change the landscape of finance and remittance.
If you’re someone that loves to solve complex problems using only the tools you build, then you’re already the right fit to join us at Aza. The Aza product team is already well-known for their cross functional product knowledge and hands on approach to getting things done.
We are looking for a world-class Senior Product Manager to head TradeBFX, our B2B product. Our product and engineering headquarters are located in London, with distributed teams in Lagos, Nairobi and remote colleagues across the UK.
In the role, you will:
- Be the leader of your product area by owning outcomes and driving to decisions that impact the business
- Build to the strategy, product roadmap and critical metrics for every category.
- Build strong and diverse team, managing performance, skills development of direct reports and hiring need
- Collaborate and influence cross functional teams members to coordinate and communicate successful outcomes and out product launches, internally and external
- You will analyse user behaviour and conduct research to identify trends within our target customer base and translate those insights into product features.
- Define and build out the product experience, partnering with engineering to create and improve new features
- Design new strategies and tactics to support expansion in frontier markets
- 5+ years in product management for B2B products within agile environments
- 2+ years of people management experience leading product teams
- Background in the financial industry, preferable working with FX and cross-border payments
- Delivered UX/UI based product engaging with the teams and stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a data focused approach to decision-making
- Passion for communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills with the ability to influence leadership and other teams
- Ability to partner with cross-functional teams like engineering, design, marketing and data science
- Competitive remuneration
- Casual work environment
- Great work-life balance
- We value autonomy
- Environmental-friendly (we try to use as less paper as possible!)
- Opportunity for growth for all our employees
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org