We’re looking for a rockstar Product Manager to join Ben as our first Product hire. You’ll be working directly with the Co-founders in taking the way we bring our vision for Ben to life to the next level.
1/ Our Mission
The way companies reward their people today is broken – it’s a rigid, one-size-fits-all approach that hasn’t evolved to meet the demands of the modern workforce. How we work is changing, but compensation – salary, bonus, equity, benefits – is not. Ben is changing that, starting with benefits and building an all-in-one platform for any company to personalise benefits and reward. Our mission is to enable any company to supercharge their benefits, while saving time and money.
Our secret? Marrying a modern software (SaaS) platform with per-employee Mastercards and financial infrastructure. That’s how Ben instantly adds employee choice to your existing benefits, unlocks access to hundreds of additional options through Ben Card, all while saving you time and money.
We’re proud to be backed by two of Europe’s leading VC funds and the people behind companies such as Indeed.com, Transferwise, Workday, Nested and GoCardless.
2/ Your Mission
As our Product Manager, you’ll be at the heart of where the magic happens between Engineering, Marketing and Sales. We’re solving a hard problem and building the right thing for our customers is crucial to our success.
What you’ll be working on
- Gain deep understanding about Ben’s problem space, our business, customers, and product vision.
- Develop product roadmaps & strategies to support the company’s ambitious goals and milestones
- Help us solve complex business problems by breaking it down to smaller pieces, finding truth & insights by going straight to the source and developing highly user-friendly products
- Work closely with Engineering and Design to find the balance between accessibility, feasibility, and aesthetic.
- Develop processes for effective and clear prioritisation of cross-functional product requests to maximise impact and align with our strategy
- Support the company’s GTM strategies by uncovering insights and opportunities in the market and developing actionable product plans and timeline
Your Skills and Experience
- Several years of PM experience ideally in the SaaS space in a high-growth environment
- Proven track record of pushing ambitious products that really hit the mark
- Superb prioritisation, communication and problem-solving skills
- A passion for solving complex problems and developing a clear rationale to bring people onboard
- Ideally, first-hand software development or design experience
- You’re a self-starter who thrives on autonomy, enjoys a rapid pace and wants to make a difference
3/ Things you should know
Distributed: We are a small, distributed team with people working in Berlin, London, Bucharest & Skopje.
It really is day zero: You are joining us in the first chapter of our journey – when every decision matters and your work has a material impact on the company.
Grow together: Continuous improvement is important to us, so we provide ample opportunity for personal and professional development through individual career plans as well as a generous training budget.
4/ How we partner with you
Enabling companies to care for their people is our mission – and at Ben we practice what we preach. You’ll do some of the most impactful work of your career, and we’ll sort the boring bits and make sure you’re having fun.
Benefits, it’s all in the name 🙂
💸 Competitive salary + equity
🔋 £500 Learning & Personal Development Ben Balance
💳 £100 Personal Ben Balance per month: £100 for whatever works for you, whether that’s Netflix, Spotify, or a really expensive cup of coffee
💻 The tech setup of your choice (fully specced MacBook Pro or equivalent, monitors, etc.)
🍿 Team activities (virtual lunches, livestream yoga, etc)
📅 Flexible working – we’re serious about life-work balance
🏖 Minimum of 28 days of holidays a year
💰 Pension contributions
To apply for this job please visit www.notion.so.