We don’t think about job roles in a traditional way. We are anti-silo. Anti-career stagnation. Anti-conventional.
Beyond ONE is a digital services provider radically reshaping the personalized digital ecosystems of consumers in high growth markets around the world. We’re building a digital services aggregator platform, with a strong telco foundation, and a profitable growth strategy that empowers users to drive their own experience—subscribe once, source from many, and only pay for what you actually use.
Since being founded in 2021, we’ve acquired Virgin Mobile MEA, Friendi Mobile MEA and Virgin Mobile LATAM (with 6.5 million subscribers) and 1600 dedicated colleagues across Chile, Colombia, KSA, Kuwait, Mexico, Oman and UAE.
To disrupt for good takes a rebellious spirit, a questioning mind and a warm heart. We really care about how to get things done and not who manages who. We benefit from our diversity, and together, we disrupt the way we and others think about our lives for good.
Do you want to exchange ideas, learn from each other and leave your mark on our journey? This is the place for you.
About the Role
We are seeking a visionary and experienced Global Product Manager to join our multi-service platform provider with global ambitions. Reporting to the Group Chief Growth Officer, you will be responsible for driving the development and management of digital products in the Fintech, Entertainment, Gaming, and traditional telecom services industries, including the application of AI technology. Your role will require you to be a product evangelist and stay on top of the latest digital trends and services, ensuring our products are innovative and competitive in the global marketplace.
What You Will Do:
- Drive the product vision and global roadmap to meet the needs of our customers and align with the company’s overall business goals and objectives, including the application of AI technology.
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify new product opportunities and potential areas for growth.
- Work closely with our Digital Service Provider to evaluate and onboard the latest and best digital services, including AI applications.
- Work with the product team to drive the development of digital products in the Fintech, Entertainment, Gaming, and traditional telecom services industries.
- Serve as a product evangelist and stay on top of the latest digital trends and services to ensure our products are innovative and competitive in the global marketplace.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, marketing, and sales, to ensure the successful development and launch of new products.
- Work closely with local marketing teams in the regional telco companies to ensure that our products are well-positioned in their respective markets.
- Monitor and analyse product performance and adjust product strategy as needed to ensure continued success.
- Work closely with the customer support team to ensure the best customer experience.
- Build and lead the product team, including recruiting and hiring team members.
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously.
What You Will Need
- Minimum of 12 years of experience in global product management, preferably in the Fintech, Entertainment, Gaming.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Product Management or Product Marketing role in telecoms.
- Experience with digital product development and management, including the application of AI technology.
- Ability to work or travel in different geographies, particularly in Latin America and the Middle East.
- Ability to lead and manage a team and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Proficiency in Spanish and/or Arabic is a plus.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org