Digital Product Manager, Hugh Street, London offices
12 month fixed term contract, full time
What is the role?
We are one of the UK’s leading rehoming organisations for animals. We support sick, injured and homeless pets and care for more than 40,000 animals every year through our rehoming, veterinary and education programmes.
Are you looking for your next challenge as a Digital product manager? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Digital product manager to join Blue Cross on a one-year fixed-term contract. As Digital product manager, you’ll lead on the development, delivery and optimisation of our website ensuring user-centered content and products. You’ll support teams to develop and test ideas for new products and help embed an agile digital culture in the charity.
The position requires a digital all-rounder who is strong technically, comfortable with analytics, but also skilled in managing relationships and spreading digital culture.
This is a full time role of 35 hours per week Monday to Friday. Due, however, to the nature of the work of Blue Cross, and this post, it will be necessary to exceed these hours when the workload demands.
If you excel in an environment where you can see the difference you make every day then this is the role for you. Interested? Then apply and lets work together to see if this is the role for you.
What is required?
We are looking for people with the following:
• Educated to degree-level or equivalent experience
• Experience of building, managing and optimising a large, consumer facing, website
• Significant experience of managing digital products including backlog creation, user stories, user
• Journey creation and rapid prototyping and working in a cross-discipline team framework
• Excellent project management skills, including agile
• Ability to engage users and turn insight into real actions and solutions
• Proven experience of implementing an effective website strategy
• Good knowledge of user research and testing
• Excellent knowledge of agile project management and ways of working
• Strong technical expertise, with particular emphasis on web, analytics, mobile, search, ecommerce,
• Excellent understanding of the digital development process, including the importance of user centered
• Sound knowledge of SEO
• Sound knowledge of Google Analytics, Tagmanager, Data Studio
Want to know more the detail? Great! We have attached the job description which hopefully gives you everything you need.