PRODUCT MANAGER AT BUBBLE
At Bubble® we are revolutionising the way companies work when they are trying to deliver dozens, 100s or even 1,000s of projects continuously and simultaneously.
Founded by a team with decades of experience of portfolio and project management, we have created a high functionality business system for PPM that is already widely acclaimed by our early clients.
We have an exceptional team of dedicated people who are all fully remote working, but we have a centre of gravity in London in the UK.
We are already operating as a profitable business and readying ourselves for a period of rapid growth. To help us on this mission, we need an experienced software Product Manager.
About the role
We’re looking for a Product Manager with experience in delivering feature rich, b2b products. You will also have a strong background in optimising user experience using an analytical and data driven approach, and at the same time you will be able to introduce b2c levels of finish.
Primarily you will be working with our leadership team, our clients and our engineers to create a coherent product roadmap that delivers the vision we have for the product in a way that delights our clients and supports rapid scaling.
You will need to be a strong communicator who’s able to be an engaging storyteller and get stakeholders excited. Whether you’re talking with customers or with Bubble employees, you will always know where the product is going and be able to describe the vision and the roadmap to get there.
Your responsibilities will include:
OWNING THE VISION
· Work with the leadership team to set a clear long-term vision for the product, keeping on top of the competitive landscape and of customer needs.
BRINGING CUSTOMER INSIGHT
· Establish the right mechanisms to collect data that will continuously provide insights about our users and the competitive environment
· Understand how to use these insights to deliver even more value to our users, provide an outstanding user experience and deliver the confidence of a consumer level UI.
TRANSLATING THE VISION INTO A DELIVERABLE ROADMAP
· Work with the wider organization to define, prioritize, and own a roadmap that will deliver the vision, based on technical, user and business impact.
· Become the product expert, ensuring that every milestone on our roadmap delivers solutions that solve real customer problems.
ENSURING THE ROADMAP IS DELIVERED
· Work with our engineering team to scope, plan, and execute the roadmap, while ensuring that we continuously deliver value to our customers.
· Understand the development environment, using product increments, sprint plans, epics and user stories to translate the product requirements into engineering delivery
DELIVERING TO THE MARKET
· Ensure new functionality is brought to market effectively, including internal training and working with the commercial team to deliver external communication
These are the skills and experience we’re looking for:
· 3+ years experience in product management in a high-paced, agile software development environment, with a proven track record of shipping high quality, high impact products
· An analytical, metrics-driven thinker who is deeply empathetic and leads with a user-centred approach
· A naturally collaborative approach. You are used to working closely with Engineers, Customers and Business Leaders.
· Strong UX/UI understanding
· Ability to distil product requirements into well-defined development tickets
· Experience with anchoring decisions in data, whether that be quantitative or qualitative.
· You have run discovery activities, including user interviews and surveys, and you have experience with telemetry and analytics tools and of using these to guide development prioritization.
You should also have:
· Resilience: comfortable in a scale-up environment and the challenges of adjusting strategy and execution to accommodate changing needs and ability to successfully navigate ambiguous situations.
· Interest and (ideally) experience in the PPM space.
· A do-er mindset. You are not afraid of getting your hands dirty and are equally comfortable balancing tactical and strategic execution
· This role is UK based and open to candidates already based/authorized to work in the UK.
· We will acknowledge role-related questions, communications, and candidate submissions.
· Sorry, but we will not consider applications for contract/agency work.
Please e-mail a CV, or contact us, using the following details: email@example.com
Learn more about Bubble® at: bubblegroup.com
Working at Bubble
This is an amazing opportunity to become one of our senior team members and help define our future!
How we work today:
Bubble uses SAFe Lean Enterprise 5.0 as its development methodology, with Scrum and Kanban as the day-to-day drivers of agile ceremonies coupled with JIRA and our own PPM system for overall planning.
What we can offer you:
· Salary depending on the level of experience
· Transparent equity ownership
· 25 days holiday per year, plus national holidays
· Company Pension
· Private healthcare
· Growth opportunities
· Flexible working
To apply for this job please visit bubblegroup.com.