We strongly encourage applications from people of colour, the LGBTQ+ community, people with disabilities, neurodivergent people, parents, carers, and people from lower socio-economic backgrounds.
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate your specific situation, please let us know.
Most people come to Cleo to do work that matters. Every day, we fight for the world’s financial health, building a beloved AI that empowers people to make better financial decisions.
We’ve raised over $100m from top tier VCs, reached over 7 million users who we’ve saved $50m+ in overdraft fees alone and have built a business with more than $70m annual recurring revenue.
This role involves working on one of the most popular products at Cleo and bringing it to the next level.
You’ll be responsible for the discovery, experimentation, validation and commercial success of products that solve some of our users’ biggest financial problems.
- Own the vision, long-term strategy, and product roadmap for our “Budget” product team. The goal of Budget is to help people build a budget that works for them, save more and build better spending habits.
- Change the way millions of people think about budgeting and managing their money
- Work closely with your partners in product, engineering, design, user research, and data from pilot to growth
- Develop a deep understanding of our users and help them improve their financial health
- Use Cleo’s AI to radically improve the way people budget and understand their money
- Figure out product profitability, product market fit and drive business success
- Report directly to our Group Product Manager
- Improve the budget product in Cleo today, onboarding more users, driving more adoption and retention.
- Use AI to power the ability for Cleo to help people solve the biggest issues with staying on a budget.
- Create new features and products that help people manage their money, budget and ability to spend better and save more
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Creativity. We’re radically changing how people interact with and feel about their finances. This means thinking about problems in a different way, and we encourage PMs from all backgrounds to apply
- Experience building highly impactful consumer products and features – particularly focused around habit formation, budgeting and/or behaviour change
- Worked on consumer digital products and understands how digital products can induce good behaviour change.
- Energy and drive to ensure your product is successful. People would describe you as a force of nature who cares about their team
Why should I apply?
- We have a clear Product Manager career growth framework so you’ll understand from day 1 how to develop your career and improve your skills at Cleo
- You’ll be joining an open and collaborative team where your voice will be heard and you get to make a difference
- You’ll have the opportunity to help shape our product practices and culture
- And be able to have impact outside of your squad, working with other PMs in your pillar and chapter to define strategy and set Cleo up for success
How long will the process take?
We aim to move as fast as possible. Usually 2-3 weeks is enough time for us all to get to know each other.
Step 1: An initial 30 mins phone call with a member of our Talent Team to learn more about your experience and why you want to work at Cleo
Step 2: A 45 mins interview with the Hiring Manager to dive deeper into your approach to building successful products
Step 3: A Live product case study interview with one of our Product Leads and Lead Product Designers
Step 4: A final 45 minutes values interview with cross-functional peers from Experience, Data, Engineering, or commercial teams
What do you get for all your hard work?
- A competitive compensation package (base + equity). You can view our public progression framework and salary bandings here: https://cleo-ai.progressionapp.com/ (this role is PM3 level)
- Work at one of the fastest-growing tech startups, backed by top VC firms, Sofina, Balderton & EQT Ventures
- A clear progression plan. We want you to keep growing. That means trying new things, leading others, challenging the status quo and owning your impact. Always with our complete support.
- Flexibility: We can’t fight for the world’s financial health if we’re not healthy ourselves. We work with everyone to make sure they have the balance they need to do their best work.
- Hybrid-first: Join our hybrid-first team, where we blend the best of both remote and in-office work. We expect our team members to be in our London office 1-2 times a week. On Thursdays, we buy you lunch but you can come in whichever days work best!
- Generous pay increases for high performers and for high-growth team members
- Equity top ups for team members getting promoted
- Check out our new benefits package here: https://web.meetcleo.com/blog/big-benefits-energy-the-latest-cleo-employee-benefits
- 25 days annual leave a year + public holidays (+ an additional day for every year you spend at Cleo)
- 6% employer-matched pension
- Performance reviews every 8 months,
- Private Medical Insurance via Vitality, dental cover, and life assurance
- Enhanced parental leave
- 1 month paid sabbatical after 4 years at Cleo
- Regular socials and activities, online and in-person
- We’ll pay for your OpenAI subscription
- Online mental health support via Spill
- And many more!