Who we are:
Click Travel is one of the UK’s fastest-growing tech companies – committed to improving the business travel experience. We know that the secret behind our market leading tech and customer service, is our people. So we take an equally fresh and inspiring approach to building a working environment that engages and motivates our staff to deliver a truly exceptional product and standard of service. It’s what makes us one of the ‘Times Top 100 Companies to Work For’ for 6 years running and gives you the opportunity to join us in shaping the future of business travel.
Our platform recently won a prestigious industry award for Best Self-Booking Tool at the recent Business Travel Awards. We’re looking for a creative, pragmatic and proactive Product Manager to join our Product Engineering team.
What you’ll do:
- Be a member of the Product team. Operate inside multiple product engineering teams, actively communicating the product vision to help contextualise their day-to-day work.
- Develop a deep understanding of customers’ needs through direct research and indirect feedback.
- Collaborate across the business to distil complex problems into simple, effective solutions that ensure our product is useful, delightful and delivered in a timely manner.
- Use lean and agile approaches to break down big ideas into valuable pieces that can be delivered efficiently.
- Use A/B testing, analytics, market research and other sources of data (like AWS Quicksight) to inform your product decisions and identify specific metrics for measuring impact against business objectives.
- Manage feature roll outs to production, ensuring appropriate documentation is in place and the customer support teams are equipped for customer questions.
What we’re looking for:
- You are a proactive and persuasive communicator. You can adapt your communication style to a range of different audiences.
- Your technical aptitude and interpersonal skills enable you to work productively with engineering teams.
- You are a creative problem solver with strong critical thinking and data analysis skills.
- You own problems and take initiative in driving change. You are able to clearly articulate the rationale behind your concepts and evangelise them across the business.
- You are comfortable working with a mixture of office-based and remote colleagues
What we can offer you:
We are proud to have a working environment that sets our employees up for success.
Exceptional product, exceptional benefits – We know that happy people create happy customers. We’re proud to support our employees with an amazing range of perks and benefits, including:
- Be heard – Everyone has the opportunity to go out for lunch with the senior leadership team of the company to chat about things and learn about our vision and future.
- Give back 1% time – Every employee is encouraged to donate 1% of their working time to the community.
- Enjoy the ride – From Summer and Christmas parties to themed office days and online games, we ensure that your hard work is balanced out with a bit of fun.
- Feel the flexibility – We’re not slaves to clock watching and manage our employees by output rather than presenteeism
- Share the perks – Access to substantially discounted hotel rates, air and train tickets.
- Perfect pick-me-ups – Free snacks and drinks in the office every day.
You can find out about all the benefits we offer on our website.
Protecting and using your personal data responsibly is very important to us. To find out what happens to any personal data that you provide to us, or any that we may collect about you please follow the link: Privacy Statement