We are looking for a Product Manager to join our growing team of neuroscience, product and engineering experts. The role will cover the scope and delivery of a critical part of our service at a key time of growth.
Reporting to the Head of Product, the ideal candidate for this role is a highly motivated and solution-oriented product missionary with a fanatical attention to detail and a proactive, “get things done” attitude.
Experience of the start-up / scale-up and SaaS ecosystem a huge advantage. The successful candidate will take ownership of the product function within a newly formed squad in a company that is rapidly scaling to meet customer demand and sales growth, and as such should be prepared to be very hands on.
• As the expert in your area be the voice of the user within the development process
• Perform user research, manage feedback, and analyse metrics to inform and define the roadmap
• Prioritise and define product requirements for your product team to deliver against objectives and key results
• Work closely with Product Designers and Engineers to ensure we achieve our product vision
• Develop a deep understanding of user needs within your area and the jobs to be done
• Co-ordinate with Science, Marketing and Customer Success to successfully implement and launch product updates
• Communicate with and to the wider business and end users for product demos, presentations and narratives
The skill set
• Advanced knowledge and 3+ years’ experience working with product methodology in Agile and Lean environments
• Demonstrable experience of shipping successful SaaS technology products to deliver true value
• Excellent ethnographic and empathy skills to drive a user focused culture
• Exceptional organisational, communication and time management skills
• Analytically driven to ensure continuous improvement and clear progress towards OKRs
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Experience with project management software
• EMI Scheme
• Enhanced Pension Scheme
• Life Assurance
• Employee Development Scheme
• Dental and Optical Cash Back
• Health and Well Being Scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme
To apply for this job please visit cognassist.com.