Senior / Product Manager, Entity Resolution
Since launching in 2014, we have been on a mission to fight financial crime on a global scale. In that time, we have raised over $85m in funding, opened offices in New York, Singapore and Romania, and have grown to over 280 employees, and we’re not stopping there!
We aim to grow to over 350 employees in the next 12 months, as we continue to fight the good fight against financial crime and help make compliance less painful for our client base of over 450 customers across 45 different countries. We’re leveraging game-changing tech to help us on our mission, building our platform around AI, NLP, and ML, meaning that our platform is unrivalled in its capabilities.
No fight against crime is complete without the right values, and we take ours very seriously!
The Customer Problem
ComplyAdvantage is growing the largest knowledge graph of risk-relevant information in the world, combining billions of data points about hundreds of millions of entities from tens of thousands of sources across multiple languages. This data is used by our clients – financial institutions, including banks, payment processors, crypto wallet providers and others – to assess whether their customers present a risk.
One of our biggest challenges is joining data from multiple sources to provide a complete and accurate view of people and companies, enabling our clients to assess risks efficiently and effectively. This is a foundational problem in the fight against financial crime, requiring a step change in how data is consumed, used and combined in order to solve client problems.
The role of the PM will involve working closely with a team of engineers, data scientists, and domain experts, understanding how our customers understand and investigate risks and the potential and limits of data we collect, and to build our knowledge graph that can power multiple products and interfaces.
We are looking for a product manager who combines a focus on the customer experience, strong analytical skills, an understanding of the technical challenges, and a creative approach to problem solving.
- Define the vision and roadmap for combining data into a consolidated knowledge graph that can transform how financial crime is investigated and financial risks are detected.
- Work with the leaders of the customer-facing products, commercial teams, and our key customers to define, agree, and deliver on a roadmap for improving the customer experience and developing new use cases and applications.
- Work closely with your engineering and data science team to deliver innovative solutions to customer problems and technical challenges.
What does success look like after 3 months?
The Entity Resolution (ER) team is executing on a roadmap that will continue to improve the capacity, capabilities, and accuracy of our knowledge graph.
What does success look like after 6 months?
A significant improvement in the efficiency and effectiveness with which customers can use our data to assess risk.
- Remote working is supported, though the candidate is expected to be available in our offices when it will help improve team communication and performance.
- Experience working closely with structured, unstructured and messy data at scale to generate insights
- Excellent analytical and communication skills in English
- Ability to craft a product strategy and negotiate and influence roadmap and priorities across multiple teams
- Good stakeholder management skills
- A motivated individual that takes pride in their work and contributes to an informal working environment.
- >5 years experience in product management.
- Experience of defining and delivering solutions in regulatory compliance and / or anti financial crime operations.
- Experience with knowledge graphs, entity resolution, data science, ML or NLP.
- BSc+MSc or PhD in a technical discipline
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline, or equivalent practical experience in building and shipping technical products
Unlimited leave policy
Flexible working hours, and remote working opportunity
Company Pension Scheme
Company Health Care Plan
Travel season loan ticket
Cycle to work scheme with Evans Cycles
Training and development budget
If you are interested in this role please apply to this position or send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org