Junior or Associate Product Manager for an established SaaS B2B Software house.
Please mention you applied from the MTP community. This will help in the decision process.
About the job
Product management steers the vision, execution, and delivery of our products, ensuring they meet both user needs and business goals.
What you will contribute (key responsibilities)
- Leading an agile development team with a mix of developers, QA, scrum master, and architect.
- Own ideas from inception, through delivery, and into adding actual measurable value.
- Ensure your agile team’s backlog is well maintained and hold teams accountable for their commitments.
- Collaborate with engineering, marketing, design, and delivery teams to develop product initiatives.
- Assist in defining and refining product vision, strategy, and roadmaps.
- Understanding your product and its users, market, competition, and future trends
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with Customers, 3rd Parties, and Industry Associations.
- Assist overall knowledge-sharing and education of our products to the delivery, sales teams, and clients.
What we are seeking (Attributes, Skills, and Qualifications)
- Bachelor degree or higher in a relevant field of study or equivalent professional qualification. Recent Graduate applications are welcome.
- Commercially aware and able to analyze market data and trends.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong attention to detail and proven ability to run multiple projects at once.
- Curiosity and ability to question to elicit information.
- Ability to prioritize and manage your own workload, be flexible, and work under pressure to demanding deadlines.
- Excellent inter-personal skills and comfortable establishing professional relationships, especially remotely (electronic, phone, written).
- A team player who brings a collaborative and positive attitude to our global team.
Our offer to you (About us)
In C&R Software we offer a suite of benefits, which include pension, insurance and healthcare. All colleagues have the opportunity to share in the value of the company through our bonus scheme and reward and recognition programme.
At C&R Software, we are building a diverse and inclusive culture where all colleagues are empowered to be their true selves and fulfil their potential. Harnessing diverse experiences and knowledge enables us to deliver industry leading products for our clients and the communities we serve.
This role is as an individual contributor.
Located in the UK (remote) or US, Fairfax, Virgina
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.