Looking for an experienced UX Designer/Researcher for CSG’s Payment unit (Forte Payments).
What we’re looking for:
· Portfolio highlighting multiple projects that demonstrates experiences crafting usable digital interfaces.
· Experience collaborating with multi-disciplinary teams throughout the design process (i.e. creating user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes).
· Experience designing across multiple platforms (mobile and web).
· Deep understanding of the strengths and weakness of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during various product phases
· Ability to clearly, concisely and persuasively communicate research findings
· Ability to lead and ideate products from scratch and improve features, all with a user-centered design process.
· Excellent problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations as they apply to designing for platforms such as desktop and mobile (i.e. Android and iOS).
· Skills in communicating and influencing product design strategy.
· Experience with mixed methods – both qualitative and quantitative.
· Collaborate with product managers, engineers, and cross-functional stakeholders to understand requirements, and provide creative, thoughtful solutions.
· Communicate the user experience at various stages of the design process with wireframes, flow diagrams, storyboards, mockups, and/or low to high fidelity prototypes.
· Integrate user feedback and business requirements into ongoing product experience updates.
· Advocate for the prioritization of design centered changes, refinements, and improvements.
Please go to the application URL to apply directly.
To apply for this job please visit careers.csgi.com.