Please email your resume, cover letter and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Founded in 2014, Deepwater Finance is currently serving more than a hundred clients worldwide. Clients come from Asia, Europe, and the Americas. Products include web services that utilize and organize raw financial data, secure and robust infrastructure to automate data collection and creation, and customized financial modeling tools that make the best use of cutting-edge optimization and machine learning libraries. Our goal is simple: take a deep dive into you’re your business and determine the best use of available resources to achieve your goals in the most efficient way.
The Associate Product Manager role is a great opportunity for a smart, curious, and a driven individual who wants to get into or progress within Product.
You will learn how to:
· Represent the “voice of the customer”; invest significant time with current and potential customers to understand their needs and habits.
· Develop and evangelize the vision for your product area, and inspire your team, stakeholders, and wider company, empowering others to make great decisions
· Use customer feedback, detailed market analysis, and data gathering to provide recommendations on decisions about product strategy.
· Define and manage metrics to measure the success of your efforts and to inform the overall product strategy.
· Collaborate with Engineers and Designers during development, acting as the domain expert and voice of the user
· Contribute to scrum planning sessions, product demos and retrospectives
Who you are:
· Are tech savvy and have at least 0-2 years of work experience; this is an associate role
· Entrepreneurial with a strong inclination towards action
· Experienced in operating in an environment driven by KPIs where you had the accountability to determine the best course of action to meet your goals
· Able to communicate complex and innovative concepts to a new product development team
· Have a clear passion for topics of technology and an ability to identify possibilities to innovate in our product space
· Able to proactively anticipate problems and seek opportunities
· Able to analyze and interpret moderately complex concepts
· Understand and have experience in working in a development environment including experience in Agile or Scrum
Why join us?
· Benefits: Competitive salary; generous paid time off and parental leave
· Wellness: Full medical, dental, and vision benefits; weekly yoga and other in-office exercise classes
· Savings: 401(k) company match; discounts on gym and transportation
· Learning: Conference and professional development budget; office speaker series
· Travel: Opportunity to work and train abroad and go on offsite trips
· Fully stocked kitchen with chef-served lunches and great snacks
· Events: Monthly budget to bond with your team outside of the office; company-sponsored sports leagues, Friday socials, and summer/holiday parties