We are looking for a Group Product Manager (all genders) to join our Logistics team to help us create a fast, reliable, and transparent delivery experience for our customers around the world. You will be responsible for products that connect riders and restaurants to hundreds of thousands of customers every day.
Every day millions of decisions are made behind the scenes without our customers or our partners even noticing. The vision of the Optimization tribe is to offer a hyperlocal, optimized delivery experience. We do this by constantly looking for ways to improve every single step of our delivery process, such as the assignment of an order to the best rider, the decision of notifying the restaurant and the rider of a new order at the right time, the automatic resolution of an unforeseen issue, and many others. By joining us, you can lead a team of product managers, engineers, designers and data scientists to drive these constant improvements, and directly contribute to lowering both delivery times and cost.
- Build a strong vision, mission, and product strategy
- Hire, mentor and coach a team of product managers
- Identify with your team the biggest problems to solve. Drive
- new feature development from start to finish
- Understand in detail our delivery processing flow and drive
- initiatives for optimization and automation in our processes
- Manage expectations of stakeholders from 50+ countries and
- be transparent on progress and priorities
- Participate in setting up and organizing prioritization sessions and processes
- Ensure strong collaboration and communication across the company and build consensus on the product roadmap
- Stay updated on current trends, innovation, and competition in a fast-paced environment
- Work with cross-functional teams such as design and analytic(s) teams to run user research, data-driven experiments, and usability studies to inform your product’s direction
Your Heroic Skills
- 6+ years of experience in product management with a proven history of delivering results
- 2+ years of experience leading product managers, ideally in a high scale and international environment. Impacting millions of users across a portfolio of products.
- Track record of successfully launching and constantly improving innovative products.
- Data-driven leader with strong business acumen, analytical understanding & problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to articulate complex and nuanced insights to a wide variety of stakeholders
- Proven ability to develop product strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to management (exceptional interpersonal skills)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to balance user needs with business priorities and provide a rationale behind your decisions
- Any experience in the Logistics industry is nice to have
As the world’s leading local delivery platform, our mission is to deliver an amazing experience, fast, easy, and to your door. From prepared meals to groceries, flowers, coffee, medicine… we deliver whatever you need. We operate in over 70 countries across Asia, Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa and are also pioneering quick commerce, the next generation of e-commerce. As one of Europe’s largest tech platforms, we work with a global ecosystem of employees, riders, and partners, and are at the forefront of innovation.As one of our Heroes, you’ll work in an international and dynamic environment, with other Heroes from every corner of the globe where you can grow and develop your career with the right support, every step of the way. We are building a company that future generations can be proud of and are committed to welcoming everyone to our table. Delivery Hero has a lot to offer when it comes to benefits: we want to empower our Heroes and that means caring about all aspects of their wellbeing, such as: career, community, social, physical and financial. Learn more about our benefits at Delivery Hero here.At Delivery Hero, we believe diversity and inclusion are key to creating not only an exciting product, but also an amazing customer and employee experience. Fostering this starts with hiring — therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of racial identities, religious beliefs, color, national origin, gender identities or expressions, sexual orientations, age, marital or disability statuses, or any other aspect that makes you, you. Just be yourself and we can’t wait to see what value you bring to the role. We’re as interested in your character as we are in your talent.
Have we sparked your interest? If you are looking for an environment where our company DNA is defined by our values and People Leader Principles, please apply and send us your CV using the online form. Please note, we do not accept applications via email.