Our client in Ft. Worth Texas is expanding their team, and we have an exciting opportunity for a talented Product Manager. This is a full-time position working for DigitalCrafts providing consulting services to our client. We’re seeking a senior level technical project manager who will drive innovation on an interesting new product.
- Identify and translate business and customer requirements into engineering-ready specifications, while maintaining ownership of product quality.
- Lead the product functional design process based on intimate knowledge of the users and technology.
- Translate product roadmap into well-defined requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
- Collaborate across the team to help shape the digital product solution strategy and drive engineering features based on the vision.
- Strive for high quality every day, delivering a product that transforms the business and user experience is a must.
- Must have 7+ years experience as a product owner or project manager launching multiple digital products. Experience in mobile a plus.
- Knowledge of healthcare tech industry a plus.
- Software development background a plus, will work closely with developers daily.
- Working knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Working experience with Sketch, Adobe CS, and InVision, JIRA
- Must be organized, have excellent communication skills, be focused on quality, enjoy a fast paced environment.
- This is a hands on leadership position. Must have strategic vision, but also be willing to do the tactical duties as well.
- Ideal candidate will be in Ft. Worth Texas, but will consider remote in other US locations for the right individual. Must be in the US. No sponsorship available. No corp to corp.
If you are a product management leader who wants to work with talented people on a challenging project that will impact many users, this is the job for you!