Lumere helps health systems eliminate unwarranted clinical variation and cut unnecessary costs — specifically related to medical devices and drugs. By providing physicians and hospital leaders with evidence and analytics, Lumere accelerates their ability to optimize patient care and make healthcare more cost-effective.
What you will be doing:
At Lumere, we’re constantly evolving our technology solutions to meet the needs of our customers. As the Director of Product Management, you will be responsible for defining and delivering on the vision & objectives for our portfolio of solutions. You will also be responsible for improvements that span our entire platform. You will directly manage Lumere’s Product Managers, who are each responsible for one of our products. The Director of Product Management will also collaborate cross-functionally with engineering, data operations, research, sales & marketing, and client success. You will report directly into the VP, Product for Lumere.
The successful candidate is passionate about developing individuals and teams through coaching and mentorship. They should share an equal passion for building and delivering a market-leading, web-based solution used to transform healthcare. They are simultaneously strategic and detail-oriented, with a strong presence in front of customers and senior management.
- Directly manage a team of Product Managers, with a focus on coaching and professional development
- Define and execute on best-practice product management techniques: OKRs, discovery techniques, etc.
- Mobilize our organization cross-functionally to ensure product objectives are met
- Shape and ensure delivery of vision & objectives for Lumere’s portfolio of technology solutions
- Oversee day-to-day product management activities — identifying interdependencies, prioritizing and sequencing work across portfolio of products
- 10+ years experience with strong product management & technical expertise. Experience successfully defining and managing products throughout the entire product lifecycle. Experience with a variety of software (e.g., data intensive, interaction-heavy, content management) is a plus
- Experience leading a successful product team to achieve targeted outcomes. Up-to-date on best practices in product management and adept at applying them. Data-driven and highly analytical in management approach. Passionate about coaching and developing others
- Experience in healthcare strongly preferred. Experience with SaaS or B2B is a plus
- Experience mobilizing cross-functional teams (engineering, operations, client services, sales & marketing etc.) to make product vision a reality. Quick to gain credibility with others. Thrives in a fast-paced environment and shares an excitement to lead change
- Strong technical acumen to help team weigh cost & benefit. Sense check feasibility related to requirements, architecture, and system functionality. Understanding of relational databases and SQL
- Experienced in the art of prioritizing across different sources of ideas & feedback and balancing resource constraints to deliver the greatest impact for customers & the company. Ability to connect the dots to identify interdependencies and potential conflicts
- Business acumen. Understanding of industry and customer trends. Strategic and creative thinking that enables application of those insights to deliver business results
- Executive presence. Strong verbal and written communication skills needed to inspire and mobilize teams around a product vision
To apply for this job please visit lumere.applytojob.com.