Product Manager – i
Location: i Headquarters – London
Workplace Type: hybrid 3 days per week at the following address: 9 Derry Street, Kensington, W8 5HY
In return for their energy and ideas we ensure our people are well rewarded. Our benefits package increases the longer you’ve been with us. Here’s what to expect:
- 25 days’ holiday (increasing by 1 per year up to a total of 30)
- Upon joining you will be automatically enrolled onto the Pension Plan at the minimum level of 5% employee contribution, 3% Company contribution.
- Life cover under the Pension Plan of up to 3x your basic salary.
- DMGT Discounts (for discounts on online shopping, vouchers and reloadable cards)
- Subsidised canteen
- Onsite gym (Northcliffe House only)
- Onsite nurse and GP clinics (Northcliffe House only)
- Our Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounted dining cards
dmg Media and Harmsworth Media are home to some of the UK’s most renowned and loved media brands. As we look to build our technology and product teams to meet the challenges and opportunities of digital publishing, we are now seeking an ambitious and customer focused Product Manager to help us at the start of this exciting journey.
For this role you will be working primarily on the i digital products which sits alongside New Scientist within Harmsworth Media.
Your focus will be very much on content and data supporting the product function in execution of our ambitious plans for digital growth and engagement. You will thrive in data driven decision making, love ambiguity and use research and data to help answer key business and customer questions to build new features and improve our digital products. With a customer focus you will enjoy working on premium CX experiences that you can test and launch into market ready products.
- Being the first point of contact for all product queries relating to the i digital products
- Leading and promoting a data driven approach to product development
- Managing the day-to-day product backlog
- Defining the platform roadmaps and sprints
- Prioritising stories and features with the relevant stakeholders
- Working closely with our data analysis team to help develop data driven product decisions to prioritise roadmaps with the greatest business outcomes.
- Working closely with UX and UI to deliver fantastic end-to-end user journeys.
- Implementing test and learn workflows across multiple touch points.
- Build an excellent relationship with delivery and development teams to ensure the programme is built out according to required deadlines and budgets.
- Bring a positive and energetic force in the organisation in delivering best practice.
- Be the voice of our users and use data to influence decision making.
- Growing the user base of the platform
- Competitor research and ways of working to find new opportunities
- Work on projects as required by the Senior Product Manager
- 2-3 years solid working as a Digital Product Manager in publishing, media or consumer business, working on end to end product life-cycle
- Product management on app products desirable
- Ability to analyse performance or customer data and use it to inform new features or optimise existing feature-sets
- Demonstrable experience of managing stakeholders to align and prioritise features on the roadmap
- Experience of working on subscription products and launching new products into market highly desirable
- Experience of working with designers and UX teams to build out excellent Customer experience journeys
experience of running agile sprints using JIRA to manage sprints and track progress from discovery to execution
Good time management and eye for detail.
- Ability to prioritise own workload and be proactive in suggesting ideas and solutions to test
- Experience writing user stories and presenting roadmaps and recommendations to wider stakeholder groups
Harmsworth Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applications to Harmsworth will receive due consideration regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
As an organisation, we strive for empathy, self-awareness, courage and integrity, collaboration, innovation and information seeking. All applications are reviewed in an anonymous nature and hiring managers are unable to see the personal information of applicants. This practice allows us to review skills and experience and removes bias from the recruitment process. We aim to create an inclusive environment, empowering employees and embracing diversity. We welcome all applications.
To apply for this job please visit www.dmgmedia.co.uk.