Electriphi was founded in 2018 and is headquartered in Palo Alto California. The company provides software solutions with the singular focus of enabling the transition to zero emission vehicles across heavy, medium and light duty fleets in public as well as private segments.
Electriphi was acquired June of 2021 by Ford Motor Company. Electriphi now operates as a wholly owned subsidiary responsible for defining the Go To Market for Ford Pro as it relates to charging. The newly formed Ford Pro Charging is a business unit within Ford Pro responsible for delivering End-to-End solutions for our commercial customers. This includes software, hardware, and the necessary services to design, build and operate commercial charging for Ford and Non-Ford customers alike.
Who are we?
Ford Pro Charging is the branch of Ford’s commercial arm focused on the urgently-needed transition to zero-emission mobility. Heavy, medium and light duty fleets in public and private segments use our products to put aside worries about charger downtime, complex EV operations, and charging cost management to focus instead on their fleet-enabled customer and business goals.
Electriphi was founded in 2018 and acquired June of 2021 by Ford Motor Company. Electriphi now operates as a wholly owned subsidiary responsible for Ford Pro Charging’s SaaS solutions.
How do we work?
- Over-communicating to ensure clarity and healthy remote collaboration
- Challenging directly and respectfully to ensure the team stays focused on ambitious, efficient, and effective customer solutions
- Leaning in when there’s a fire. Though acquired by Ford, Electriphi is a start-up in our speed, growth, and culture. We don’t say, “that’s not my problem.” We do say, “here’s how I can help” with an eye to the sustainability and scalability of processes and ownership
- Building strong bones for a new and scaling business: contributing to process and team culture in tandem with product execution
- Our team is spread across multiple continents and time zones. Flexibility is in our DNA.
Outcomes matter. We empower people to take ownership of their work and schedules. We don’t micromanage.
If you can see possibilities where others see problems, have candid conversations to ensure all voices are heard, and thrive in a collaborative environment where clear communication is paramount, you’ll be empowered to do great work here.
What’s the opportunity?
As a Product Manager at Electriphi, you’ll
- Own vision, strategy, and the end-to-end lifecycle for digital products involving energy management hardware and software integration
- Balance thoroughly investigated customer needs with Ford Pro business objectives to prioritize discovery and roadmap items
- Design research strategies to test proposed solutions and minimize risk while continuing to learn and deliver
Facilitate design, engineering and other cross-functional team members to create innovative solutions that are viable, feasible, and desirable
- Communicate plans, progress, goals, and challenges to internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure product quality, resolving issues and bugs in collaboration with engineering
- Bring best practices and methods to the team to level up our practice
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years proven experience as a Product Manager for SaaS or software products, preferably in the charging or energy management space on agile teams (startup experience a large bonus!)
- Ability to identify and define new and impactful business opportunities in context of the Ford Pro Charging product ecosystem and competitive landscape
- Experience designing mixed methodology research, mapping qualitative to quantitative data, and using synthesis to drive powerful insights that inform the product roadmap
A customer-centered perspective and the ability to lead user research and human-centered design efforts
- An analytical approach to and history of testing and understanding the performance of experiences and new features
- Strong leadership, decision-making, and collaboration skills including the ability to gather, organize, and orient multiple groups around an objective
- Experience facilitating autonomous, cross-functional teams with a strong sense of accountability and communicating on a technical level with engineers and designers
- Experience in engineering management methodologies is a bonus. Curiosity about it is absolutely required
Electriphi is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to hiring talent from diverse groups and fostering an inclusive culture that does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We want to work with others who embody and contribute to a fair and welcoming workplace.
We offer a full array of employee benefits and are adding more options as we grow. We have a generous holiday policy and unlimited time off. That’s right–we all need time to re-charge and make sure we’re ready to perform our best. We respect each other as professionals and trust in each other’s judgement to get the work done while taking care of ourselves.
If this sounds good, you should apply! We are excited to hear from you!
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.