Elsewhen is a London based studio designing digital products & services. Working with global companies across a number of regions, we design new customer experiences that solve business and consumer problems. Elsewhen brings a deep understanding of the product lifecycle, coupled with experience in integrating startup methodologies into corporate business.
Our culture is a balance between autonomy and collaboration, insight and intuition, work and life. We’re ambitious and hard working but we make sure to get home on time. We have two dogs. And we think you’ll like working here.
Come join the team — https://www.elsewhen.com
What we’re looking for
We are looking for a Business Analyst on a contract basis . Someone who has a technical background and experience working within the FS space, ideally with Core banking and Payments services.
The job entails working within a cross-functional team, as well as our client team, to understand and helping in requirement gathering from the business, translating them into technical solutions and craft actionable user stories.
The right candidate will thrive in an Agile process, yet will have a good familiarity with more traditional approaches. You will feel comfortable with contributing to technical decisions and passion for creating the next generation of banking services.
What you will do:
- Conducting a detailed investigation of business needs
- Understanding and translating business requirements for complex workflow systems
- Write product specifications and user stories
- Lead workshops with stakeholders of all levels for product envisioning
We are also looking for a person who recognises themselves with these items below:
- 3-5 Years of experience in business and/or system analysis in
- FS – ideally Core banking / Payments / CLM
- Experience working as part of a Scrum team
- JIRA & Confluence experience
- Extensive experience with UML and workflow modelling
- Demonstrable expertise in breaking down epics into beautifully groomed user stories
- Demonstrable experience working in a highly regulated environment – ideally ECB and/or local European financial regulators
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and verbal)
If you also have some of these under your belt that’s a bonus:
- Previous life in a consultancy
- Previous life in a startup
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com