Remote Contract – Starting w/c 21st September for 16 weeks.
Elsewhen is a London based studio designing digital products & services. Working with global companies across a number of regions, we design new customer experiences that solve business and consumer problems. Elsewhen brings a deep understanding of the product lifecycle, coupled with experience in integrating startup methodologies into corporate business.
Our culture is a balance between autonomy and collaboration, insight and intuition, work and life. We’re ambitious and hard working but we make sure to get home on time. We have two dogs. And we think you’ll like working here.
Come join the team — https://www.elsewhen.com
Things you will be doing:
Our Product and Strategy team is growing. We are helping some of the worlds most forward-looking companies to design and ship their future propositions and ways of working.
In a world where “good” is not good enough, we build new challenger banks, transforming how dev and design operations work and shipping tools to help our clients grow their business.
As a Product Manager, you will lead cross-functional teams on a range of activities, from discovery to shipping of new products. You will:
- Lead a teams of designers, service designer, user researchers and engineers.
- Facilitate workshops and collaborate with senior stakeholders to solve complex problems
- Equip top organisations with the right frameworks to outperform their competitors
- Develop product roadmaps and maintain groomed backlogs.
Supported by the Elsewhen team, you’ll take full ownership of your work, and take responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way.
- 4+ years of experience in product management, ideally within Financial Services, E-commerce
- Proven track record designing and delivering consumer facing propositions
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with senior stakeholders
Substantial experience prioritising, executing and delivering according to a product roadmap
- Engineering experience is not essential, but exposure and familiarity with what a modern tech stack is
- Deep understanding of Agile principles and experience facilitating Scrum ceremonies
- Skills at both presenting your team’s work, and facilitating workshops to solve any problems that come up
- Ability to understand complex technical challenges and support the team in making the right decisions
- Comfortable working in large, cross-functional teams
- Can produce high-quality market scans, competitor analyses and other reports as they are required
- A “self-starter” – willing to own all aspects of the product and the team
- Exacting attention to detail, picking up on the details that others miss
- Outstanding written and communication skills
Bonus points if you have:
- Previous life in a start-up or hand-on consultancy experience
- Previous life as a designer
To apply for this job please visit elsewhen.recruitee.com.