Are you a person who likes to discover and solve customer problems? Love the cloud, IoT or telecommunication space? Then join our ambitious product team who is dedicated to rethink the way IoT products communicate.
We are building up a new development squad with the mission to future proof connectivity with eSIMs – making sure that eSIM that are deployed in our customers devices work for years. The squad will be built up with a SCRUM master, site reliability engineers, developers, designer and you will act as a Product Owner.
- Your Responsibilities:
Discover which are the biggest problems of customer using our eSIMs
Plan- and deliver features with the squad by defining and prioritising Epics and User stories in value based increments
Ensure great products sell by keeping an up-to-date roadmap, documentation and enabling the rest of organisation
- 3-5 years experience as a product manager, developer, product marketer in the telecommunication, IoT or cloud space
- Bachelor / Masters or University degree in Engineering, Business Engineering, Business Administration, Physics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proven experience in agile software development
- Product data analytics skills with SQL, Heap.io, Google Analytics, Mixpanel or Pendo
- Knowledge about Telecommunication protocols and SIM technology is a huge plus – but not a must
At EMnify we enjoy:
💃 Regular company and team events
🌴 30 days of holidays
📖 Free in-house German lessons for our international teams
🏦 Contribution to the Pension Scheme
🏠 Well-connected offices in Berlin and Wurzburg
🥤Free beverages in the office
⛹️♀️Urban Sports Subscription Participation
👥 Buddy Program
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.