We’re looking for a Technical Product Owner to join us for a 6-month project introducing a new system. In a nutshell you’ll work alongside our teams to make sure expectations are met and everything works as it should.
What you’ll do…
- Work with other Product Owners to help break down features into detailed development user stories
- Lead internal and external tech teams to develop features that are fit for purpose
- Maintain strong agile practices and develop test scripts for end-to-end testing
What we’re looking for…
- 3 years’+ experience in successful end-to-end software delivery in consumer-centric industries, preferably having worked with internal and external teams
- Someone who’s very comfortable with technical conversations – initiating and understanding them. Knowledge of RESTful APIs & microservices would be a huge bonus
- Pro-active problem-solvers, with plenty of examples of how to anticipate and overcome blockers
- Agile methodologies – Articulate user stories, lead the sprint planning sessions and review/enhance the backlog of user stories
- A great communicator, you know how to ‘translate’ data/tech into business requirements and vice versa
- Having worked with Jira & confluence would be ideal
- You’re looking for a place where you can be you; no clones in suits for us
- You’re not precious. We leave our egos at the door and help get stuff done
- You want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other and has fun along the way
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.