At Expedia it’s our mission is to revolutionize travel through the power of technology
Are you a strategic thinker with high ambitions? Come make a difference on a fast-growing, innovative team that combines a startup atmosphere with a well-established brand! Help build the future of Expedia’s Travel Partner Group.
Our team focuses on the delivery of products powered through AI & Machine Learning for our customers. We lead and deliver the entire life-cycle from product definition and planning through to production and release. We also coordinate modifications, upgrades and maintenance of the product or product line. And to make the whole process run efficiently and seamlessly, we’re experts in project management, from initiation through to delivery, and liaise with Software Engineering, Partner Services, User Experience and Strategy team to deliver products with very high standards. To deliver our vision, we are looking for a candidate who has strong background in product management and analytical problem-solving.
– Own the ideation, development and launch of product
– Collaborate with central and cross functional engineering teams to get new feature shipped
– Contribute to the shared vision of the Travel Partner’s Group and drive consensus on priorities leading to product execution
– Resolve dependencies with other strategic initiatives
– Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of your portfolio
– Facilitate cross-team and cross-channel partnerships on shared platforms features and ensure widespread adoption of products.
– Bachelor’s degree in science, engineering or equivalent.
– 3+ years software product management experience
– Proven ability to drive focus and prioritize in a matrixed environment
– Experience working on complex backend platform products with deep understanding of their technical architecture
– Ability to discuss complex technical concepts simply, address trade-offs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners
– Experience delivering technology products in mission critical services
– Strong written and verbal interpersonal skills
– Outstanding organizational and analytical abilities.
– Understanding and exposure to data models, machine learning features, web services and API is preferred
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world’s travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people’s lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you’re applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
To apply for this job please visit expedia.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.