Fanatics is a leading global digital sports platform, complete with offerings that excite fans and maximize the reach and presence for partners across the entire sports ecosystem. Come help us build a company the world has never seen before! We are first and foremost a technology company. We build innovative fan experiences through highly analytical, forward thinking, and open-minded collaboration. We are passionate about evaluating and finding the right tech for the jobs at hand, and we get excited about building solutions for modern challenges.
At Fanatics, as a global platform, we are looking for a Senior Product Manager who can work on enhancing the customer experience for the 1000+ sites on our eCommerce platform.
There are four key parts to the role:
1. Feature Platform : Enhancing the core capabilities that enable PMs to test and analyze complex features both client and server side
2. Analytics Platform: Enhance our ability to derive deep insights into features that we launch by building the necessary analytics infrastructure and enable automated insight generation across all types of features.
3. Tracking: Work with PMs on strategy and definition of the tracking and analytics needed to be able to successfully measure the performance of a feature.
4. Analysis: Dig deep into the data and identify opportunities that help us better understand drivers to feature outcomes.
* Drive cross-functional collaboration across a global organization to deliver successful internal & external customer facing products across out platform
* Build an in-depth understanding of our Fanatics users (internal & external), integrations, systems, API’s, marketing tools, platforms, and channels
* Lead the ideation, development, delivery, and adoption of technology-oriented solutions that enable and support the expansion of our e-commerce capabilities in an agile environment
* Understanding requirements from stakeholders across the business (e.g., executives, partner managers, other product teams) and integrating the requirements into the product roadmap
* Help drive product vision and roadmap that is built from corporate objectives set by leadership
* Drive on-going prioritization of projects, trade-off discussions, and communication of accurate timelines and status back to stakeholders.
* Define and document features and communicate product requirements in ways that make sense in the context of an agile process
* Support the day-to-day operations by triaging issues, validating data, and communicating to stakeholders.
* Monitor and understand the development calendar – know where your products are in development at all times and manage blockers and dependencies.
* Deliver. Say what you will and then do it. Be the person who just gets it done!
– 7+ years experience as a Product Manager, preferably in an agile product organization
– Technical background and ability to work with engineering teams required
– Confident enough in your product capabilities to question the status quo and make change happen within an organization
– Deep experience within an e-commerce domain is preferred, as it helps showcase the ability to think through features specific to e-commerce
– Extensive experience in developing insight from analytics & BI to lead product initiatives and validation of their value proposition
– Demonstrated ability to work with multiple stakeholders to develop a clear strategy, prioritized roadmap, and go to market approach
– Basic project management skills to be able to manage the delivery of features
– Proven ability to effectively communicate progress to leadership and stakeholders across the organization
– Comfortable collaborating with local and remote Product and Engineering teams
Being a sports fan and a solid football player doesn’t hurt 🙂
Things We Care About
· Your career growth, your ideas, your work-life balance, and your well-being.
· Diversity and Inclusion
· Our Company Culture and Values
· Providing outstanding Company Perks and Benefits
Fanatics is building a leading global digital sports platform to ignite and harness the passions of fans and maximize the presence and reach for hundreds of partners globally. Optimizing these long-standing partnerships, a database of more than 80 million global consumers and a trusted, recognizable brand name, Fanatics is expanding beyond its position as a global leader for licensed sports merchandise to now becoming a next-gen digital sports platform, featuring an array of offerings for fans across the sports ecosystem.
The Fanatics family of companies currently includes Fanatics Commerce, a vertically-integrated licensed merchandise business that has changed the way fans purchase their favorite team apparel, jerseys, headwear and hardgoods through a tech-infused approach to making and quickly distributing fan gear in today’s 24/7 mobile-first economy; Candy Digital, a digital collectibles company that is partnering with prominent sports properties, including MLB and MLBPA, to build an official NFT ecosystem; Fanatics Collectibles, through Topps as a cornerstone of the business, building a new model for the collectibles and trading cards hobby with top leagues and players association partners; and Fanatics Betting & Gaming, a mobile betting, gaming and retail sportsbook platform. Fanatics’ partners include all major professional sports leagues (NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR, MLS, PGA) and hundreds of collegiate and professional teams, which include several of the biggest global soccer clubs.
As a market leader with more than 9,000 employees, and hundreds of partners, suppliers, and vendors worldwide, we take responsibility for driving toward more ethical and sustainable practices. We are committed to building an inclusive Fanatics community, reflecting and representing society at every level of the business, including our employees, vendors, partners and fans. Fanatics is also dedicated to making a positive impact in the communities where we all live, work, and play through strategic philanthropic initiatives.
At Fanatics, we’re a diverse, passionate group of employees aiming to ignite pride and passion in the fans we outfit, celebrate and support. We recognize that diversity helps drive and foster innovation, and through our IDEA program (inclusion, diversity, equality and advocacy) at Fanatics we provide employees with tools and resources to feel connected and engaged in who they are and what they do to support the ultimate fan experience.
Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don’t fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Fanatics recruiters will only reach out to applicants from an @fanatics.com or @fanatics.co.uk email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.fanaticsinc.com/careers
Fanatics is committed to responsible planning and purchasing (RPP) practices, working with its business partners across its global and multi-layered supply chain, to ensure that planning, sourcing, and purchasing decisions, along with other supporting processes, do not impede or conflict with the fulfillment of Fanatics’ fair labor practices.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS/APPLICANTS: In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we collect include your name, government issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or future contract positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.