What’s the opportunity?
We are looking for an experienced product manager to join us on our journey to build a Visual Commerce platform for retailers. You’ll have previous experience building customer-centric products, working in a cross-functional team of software engineers and product designers.
Reporting to the Chief Product Officer, you will be working with your team to build web-based 3D and Augmented Reality tools to help consumers make more informed purchasing decisions.
What the job involves
- Work closely with the CPO and CTO on the product direction, strategy and objectives.
- Regular contact with customers (retailers and brands in the home & garden sector) to understand their challenges and needs.
- Consumer research and user testing to validate ideas and solutions.
- Work with your team to deliver product outcomes that address the identified business opportunities and objectives.
- Translate these objectives / opportunities into tangible customer problems, through customer & user research and define and frame those problems for the team.
- Scope these solutions to their smallest coherent state to ship to customers as early as you can.
- Ensure we are measuring and reporting the success of the delivered solutions.
- You can make critical decisions backed by data and user research.
- We’re a small startup finding our path. You need to be comfortable with ambiguity and change.
- You have experience delivering successful digital products.
- You have experience in shaping product best practices, processes and culture.
- You understand the modern approaches to agile product development, working within a cross-functional team collaborating together to solve business problems.
- This is a hybrid and flexible role. You will have the option to work from home and our Manchester office. You will need to attend occasional Manchester-based company meetings and team workshops.
- YOU MUST HAVE AUTHORISATION TO WORK IN THE UK.
It would be great if:
- You have experience in ecommerce.
- You have b2b AND consumer product experience.
- Great colleagues!
- Working with a diverse, talented team
- Flexible working
- 25 days + Bank Holidays a year
- 5% / 5% company pension
- Salary: £35,000 – £45,000 depending on relevant experience
- The tech you need to do your job
- In person events – meet your team mates!