About the role
Product managers at Flexciton have a high degree of autonomy and ownership over their products. We are not glorified project managers; our first responsibility is to identify opportunities for the growth and success of the company, design solutions, and get them to market. We’re looking for someone who has a proven track record of delivering innovative B2B products from conception to success in the market and increased revenue-enabled company growth.
What you’ll be doing
Product Strategy & Development Expert
- Strategic Ownership: Define product strategy as a mini-CEO, ensuring alignment across the organisation, customers, and business stakeholders.
- End-to-End Product Lifecycle Management: Oversee the product development lifecycle from discovery to launch, including prototyping, wireframing, and mockup design.
- Collaborative Leadership: Work with fellow Product Managers and senior leadership to align product strategy across the Flexciton platform and product suite.
- Visionary Leadership: Define the product vision within your area, aligning it with the overall Flexciton product vision.
Discovering New Products and Technologies
- Customer-Centric Approach: Engage with customers globally, navigating the complexities of a technical and secretive industry to understand real needs.
- Market Analysis: Analyse market and competition, deriving product opportunities and defining technical requirements.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Work closely with AI researchers and engineers to enable novel solutions for complex problems.
Product Validation and Management
- Prototyping and Testing: Enable prototyping of solutions and UI designs, conducting constant user testing.
- Data Analysis: Analyse semiconductor manufacturing data, estimating ROIs, and defining KPIs for informed decision-making.
- Agile Iteration: Identify novel ways to iterate and test developments rapidly, optimizing validation and development processes.
Execution and Engineering Enablement
- Product Ownership: Independently drive actions and initiatives for product success.
- Technical Expertise: Dive into technical details to ensure alignment with customer needs and product strategy.
- Collaborative Development: Work with cross-functional engineering teams to prioritize and drive features aligned with business objectives.
- Scrum Product Ownership: Fulfill the role of a scrum product owner, managing the product development team’s quarterly OKRs.
- Go-To-Market Strategy: Collaborate with the commercial team to create Go-To-Market strategy, business model, and pricing for revenue maximisation.
- Narrative Ownership: Communicate clear value propositions internally and externally, including the creation of compelling product demos.
- Competitor Analysis: Conduct competitor analysis and work closely with marketing to position products effectively in the market.
- Marketing Support: Support marketing campaigns, and develop content, articles, and case studies to inspire internal teams, customers, and the industry.
What we are looking for in you
- Experience as a Senior Product Manager in a deep tech/AI or B2B SaaS company.
- Demonstrated success in bringing complex technical products to market.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and clients.
- Commercial awareness – ability to effectively communicate business value at different organisation levels.
- Strategic thinker with a track record of driving results in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Start up mindset, ability to deal with very dynamic environments, adapt to the continuous changes in market and business, ability to learn very quickly and meet new business needs.
- Technical skills – ability to understand technical concepts, and communicate with technical users. (Our products are technically sophisticated)
- Experience in software Excel / SQL / python / tableau and data analysis (users, product, market)
Additional & Nice to haves.
Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not have the following requirements. These are only a bonus for us, and you can expect to learn and grow in these aspects in this role with us.
- Worked with on-prem deployments
- Knowledge of optimisation/AI, worked on products invovled optimisation or AI
- Experience in manufacturing, semiconductor and/or industrial engineering
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org