FloSports, a leader and innovator in digital sports media, is currently seeking a Senior Product Manager to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for live streaming infrastructure across the FloSports platforms.
You’ll serve as the product owner within an agile scrum team, collectively aiming to take video streaming at FloSports to the next level. As a senior level product manager, you’ll develop a shared vision and thoughtfully prioritized roadmap for your area of the product, aligning engineers and key stakeholders. You’ll dive into data to assess relative opportunities, and consistently prioritize for maximum impact.
We’re looking for someone who’s passionate about the customer experience and is driven to solve challenging problems in a collaborative environment. The right candidate can balance qualitative and quantitative data to triangulate on the truth. Grit and determination to find ways to win are characteristics that thrive at FloSports. We are open to fully remote candidates.
- 5+ years experience in Product Management, with an emphasis on software.
- Comfortable with the general concepts of cloud computing and backend systems.
- Experience with audio, video, or live streaming.
- Demonstrated track record of product leadership. Ability to lead and influence without direct authority.
- Ability to analyze relative business impact of competing ideas and initiatives. You’re a ruthless prioritizer amongst a long list of options, ensuring your team is focused on the highest impact items.
- Results-oriented. Internally driven to achieve goals, yet a strong teammate who thrives in a collaborative environment.
- Top-notch written and verbal communication skills. Comfortable and effective in communicating with everyone, from the Senior Leadership Team and down.
- Highly organized, with a knack for crystal clear documentation and user stories
- Ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience
- Creative problem solver. Able to proactively identify real obstacles and work with a team to find effective solutions.
- Eager to participate in all phases of the product life cycle, from discovery and definition, to QA and production escalations.
- Experience with vendor evaluation and contract negotiation
- Experience in media, especially OTT media is a plus
- Passion for sports, especially in one of the many sports we cover
- Able to travel to Austin, TX at least once a quarter