We are FundApps – a fast-growing scale-up that helps investment managers harness the power of community & technology to automate regulatory compliance. We have a stellar list of high-profile clients (including 4 of the world’s 10 largest hedge funds) and an addressable market of over 2,000 institutions globally. We are the market leader for shareholding disclosure and have successfully bootstrapped our way to profitability. Strong market traction underpins our desire to transform the investment industry and we have an incredible amount of freedom when it comes to creating our own destiny.
We’ve won multiple accolades from organisations such as Wired, The Financial Technologist, World Economic Forum and Deloitte.
In 2018, we became a Certified B Corporation and in 2019 were recognised as a B Corp ‘Best for the World’ Honouree – highlighting our commitment to doing good by our people, the environment and the community.
What you’ll do:
- Own and drive work across our Position Limits product, managing both strategic and tactical workstreams
- Engage with clients and prospects to better understand business problems and desire for progress before considering product solutions
- Shape up new ideas put forward by different functional teams in the business so that they’re ready for the betting table and subsequent build cycle
- Work to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholder and help to manage their expectations
- Contribute to dual-track cross-functional development teams to identify outcomes and slice delivery work accordingly
- Groom the backlog to remain responsive to customer need and deliver the right value at the right time.
You should apply if you:
- Have 2+ years experience in a product ownership role in a dynamic, SaaS business (preferably B2B)
- Have an interest in and working understanding of regulatory, financial or investment products.
- Are very comfortable working in growing, fast-paced, agile environments
- Think in terms of the big picture, but deliver on the details.
- Take a keen interest in industry trends and are ready to evaluate and incorporate new opportunities into how we work and what we offer.
- Get warm fuzzy feelings by what we’re trying to achieve at FundApps!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org