Join Our Mission to Revolutionize Financial Reporting!
Are you a dynamic, results-driven Product Manager looking for your next big challenge? Do you have a passion for revolutionizing the world of financial reporting? If so, we want to hear from you!
At Gain Compliance, we’re on a mission to change the game in financial reporting. We are a small but mighty team, and our product is shaking up the industry. But we’re not stopping there – we’re always looking for new product opportunities and ways to expand our impact.
As our Senior Product Manager, you will have the opportunity to help lead the charge in developing and executing our product roadmap (you will be joining a Sr. Program Manager and another Sr. Product Manager at Gain). You will work closely with our cross-functional team of product professionals, engineers, designers, and business leaders to shape the future of our company and make a real impact in the lives of our customers.
What You’ll Do
- Work alongside the founders and other company leaders to deliver product outcomes that connect to business goals to product improvements. Your job is to understand the big picture goals, understand our customers, and then make and lead a plan to accomplish those goals.
- Dream up and communicate a clear product vision and strategy that aligns with the company’s overall business goals and objectives.
- Work with our cross-functional teams to develop and prioritize the product roadmap, ensuring that it’s aligned with our product vision and business objectives.
- Dive deep into customer needs, market trends, and competitive insights to inform product decisions that will delight our customers.
- Collaborate closely with engineers and designers to bring your product vision to life, delivering features customers love on time and within budget.
- Launch your products with ease, working with cross-functional teams to ensure a successful launch that meets the needs of our customers.
- Work with a team of passionate people to develop messaging, positioning, and go-to-market strategies that will help our product stand out in the market.
- Build strong relationships with our customers, partners, and internal teams to ensure that our product decisions are aligned with our business objectives.
- Measure the success of our product with key performance metrics, identifying areas for improvement and driving product innovation.
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years of experience in product management, with a track record of delivering successful products in the software (SaaS) industry.
- Strong business acumen and the ability to think strategically about product opportunities and business goals and connect them to product work.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams both local and remote.
- Experience with agile development methodologies and the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
A passion for creating products that make a real impact in the lives of customers.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including equity options and a 401(k) plan.
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment, where your ideas and contributions are valued and respected.
- The opportunity to work on a product that is disrupting the financial reporting industry and making a real difference in the lives of our customers.
- Professional development opportunities and the chance to grow your career as we continue to expand and scale.
If you’re ready to join our mission and revolutionize financial reporting, we want to hear from you! Apply today and let’s get started. Please email us with a resume and cover letter explaining why you’re the perfect person to help us build our dreams at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Building a Remote and Inclusive Workplace
Gain Compliance is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. Gain Compliance is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.
We offer flexible hours, a generous vacation policy, 100% employer-paid insurance premiums, and a family-friendly schedule for everyone, including parents managing modern schedules.
This job is located on the internet, US-based remote applicants welcome! If you live near Des Moines, Iowa – we’ll even give you a desk and coworker-smells to enjoy. We are eager to speak with you!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com