Gentrack is on a mission to enable the energy revolution through smarter billing management and next generation energy products. The role we are looking to fill is for someone passionate about this mission as well as product management to engage with our Australian customers, based in Melbourne and guide an Auckland-based product team. The products you’ll help to build and shape touch millions of your fellow citizens every single day in helping them use energy wisely and find the right offering for their needs. Your job will be to help utilities deliver new energy products and reduce the complexity in their operations so they can bring down energy costs, all while making the experience feel more enjoyable.
In this role you can expect to:
- Build an understanding of the utilities domain, to plan how we deliver a regional product that leverages our global insights from next generation utilities leaders
- Manage the product plan: capture work from a wide range of inputs, understand and prioritise work to maximize value that delivers a positive commercial outcome
- Explore the next wave of problems with customers through research and regular interaction
- Collaborate with your team in thinking big, to imagine future solutions that solve these problems
- Scope these solutions to their smallest coherent state to ship to customers as early as you can
- Constantly evaluate if your solutions have solved the problem through quantitative and qualitative measures
- Own and maintain the quality of the product your team is responsible for; deliver value in every release
- Motivate a group of committed, smart people to do the best work of their careers
What we’re looking for:
- Multiple years of experience in a software product role, driving change and learning through multiple release cycles
- You focus on outcomes first with examples of how learning and feedback have been incorporated into strategies and experiences
- You are a clear communicator that guides discussions with executives, decision makers, and users
- You are ready to represent the product, always looking for opportunities to improve engagement and support customer success
- Have an understanding of business application software architecture – web and cloud applications are ideal, and we will invest in growing your knowledge
- You are willing to travel domestically to spend time on-site with customers, as well as to New Zealand to support the engineering teams – you will have flexibility and input into the timing and duration
If this sounds like a match for what you are looking for in your career, then apply now online.
To apply for this job please visit gentrack.bamboohr.com.