Global-e is looking for an experienced product leader to spearhead one of our Product teams. You will drive the strategy and roadmap for the product you are working on. You will partner closely with Product leadership and engineering to develop the product strategy, translate it into a roadmap, and drive plan execution. You will help create a vision for Global-e’s payments that will serve all of Global-e’s consumers payment needs.
This role reports to the Senior Director of Product.
- Lead: Drive the discovery, strategy, prioritization and execution of products for Global-e’s engineering teams
- Discover: Develop a deep knowledge and understanding of our clients’ pain points to create and follow through on actionable products & strategies for solving their global commerce needs
- Define: Define and frame complex problems for the product engineering team and establish criteria for product success
Solution: Identify great product opportunities and make recommendations about what the team should (or shouldn’t) prioritize, with strong quantitative and qualitative reasoning
- Collaborate: Earn the respect of Global-e engineers, designers, and stakeholders by working collaboratively and closely with each to ensure great product solutions
- A creative problem solver: you have the ability to think outside of the box and maintain a flexible approach to problem solving
- An organizer: you have superb organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to execute a plan in a methodical, structured way
- An analytical master: you love compiling data to show progress and guide decision making in a very analytical manner
- An owner and doer: you thrive in a fast-paced environment; we move quickly and need a leader who will too
- A leader: you are comfortable leading a team and making informed decisions, with comfort defending those decisions in front of executives across the company
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University
- At least 5+ years in software/internet product management
- Product experience in B2B and/or SaaS a huge plus
- Preferred experience and knowledge of eCommerce ecosystems like Magento, Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, SFCC etc. Experience in working with at least one of these platforms is a strong advantage.
- Ability to thrive in a startup agile environment
- Experience working with and building software user interfaces
- Experience working closely with designers, frontend and backend engineers, and business stakeholders
- Product experience in SaaS, client-facing tools, and/or global commerce a huge plus
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com