Are you bold? Innovative? Inquisitive? Great, then we can help you thrive…
The V by Vodafone team was created just 2 years ago to pioneer a new way of connecting our 500 million customers globally to the world of Internet of Things.
We’re a team of fearless, restless visionaries in a completely new technology, on a mission to create world-changing products that connect people to their homes, their smart devices, and the things they love. Using our smart V SIM card, innate objects can now be controlled and monitored from anywhere at anytime, giving people the opportunity to do things they have never done before, offering freedom, security and control on a new level.
We have already launched 15 products in 7 markets internationally …and we just can’t stop!
This is where you come in…
We are seeking like-minded intrepid explorers to join us. People that aren’t afraid to take risks. The daring ones, the trailblazers, the pioneers!
You’ll invent, shape, and launch new products across the world, fundamentally changing the way people use technology. We will learn together, build new things, break them and rebuild them again.
Every day is guaranteed to be different.
- Experienced: You can bring to the table mobile and internet technologies knowledge, including mobile applications for the major mobile platforms (Android & iOS).
- You love: being hands on, getting things done, and exceeding all expectations
- Nice to have: You have an understanding of IoT products and the market
- Passionate: About new technology and consumer trends!
- A leader by example: You have a team mentality, putting others above yourself, and care about personal and team performance
- Agile: You are comfortable with change and get up to speed with new systems and concepts easily.
- A strong communicator: You are reliable, self-organized, pragmatic, and find solutions that are best for our users without any technical debt
With us you will:
- Own the product on an international scale,
- Play the key role in developing the signature Consumer IoT products and apps
- Work in cross-functional team with other Product Managers, Finance, Brand, Commercial, User Experience teams and external vendors to deliver the defined services according to specifications in time and quality
- Management and consulting with local markets to define business cases, propositions, and delivery
- Support the proposition development process including helping Vodafone markets with Go To Market planning & ongoing activities
- Bring innovative differentiating product ideas leveraging vendors & Vodafone capabilities for consideration for the roadmap
What you can expect from us:
- Dedicated support and mentoring
- Opportunity to develop and progress – plus a solid dedication to work-life balance. It all means you’ll have everything you need to advance your career, and achieve your full potential.
- Annual company bonus
- 28 day’s holiday
- Contributory company pension scheme
The future is exciting, Ready?
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org