As the most loved insurance company in Sweden (look it up on Trustpilot!), we’ve proved that it’s possible to disrupt an entire industry with remarkable service, technology and people’s best interest at heart. Yet we’re only at the beginning of our journey, and are now looking for a service rockstar to our office in Stockholm who wants to embark on it with us and build products that will forever redefine what insurance can be!
As Product Manager you will become a core part of the developing work at Hedvig and take the lead on some of the most critical initiatives at the company!
What you’ll do
At Hedvig we care deeply about our members. One of our core beliefs is that the way to win in a traditionally greedy industry controlled by dinosaurs, is to bring new value, transparency and Niceness to people. As part of the product team, you will harness this obsessive focus on members to understand what problems Hedvig should solve, and create solutions to those problems. You will:
– Be a force of nature in leading the execution of critical initiatives
– Understand markets, competition, and user requirements in depth
Build product strategy, including definition of scope, roadmap, and KPIs
– Work with cross-functional teams including engineers, designers, and more
– Own and articulate end-to-end product requirements across teams
Who you are
– You are a great communicator and proven leader (formal or informal)
– You have an analytical mindset
– You have a sharp product sense that allows you to determine what will work for users, what will most effectively move your metric, and what will be too complex to engineer
– You care about agile software processes, data-driven development, and responsible experimentation
– You have a proven ability to influence decision-making at all levels within an organization, and in a variety of contexts
– You are a highly motivated and flexible individual with the ability to lead cross-functional teams and drive projects to successful and timely delivery
– You value design as being a critical part of the user experience
– You have a work permit in case you’re not originating from Sweden or the EU
What about us?
We are not a regular company. We are a mission. A highly ambitious project with great potential to create something truly amazing. And as a part of our journey, you will experience:
– A strong culture built on trust and empathy: We actively build trust by being open, sharing our vulnerabilities and embracing them with non-judgement and empathy. We bring in people who are kind no-sayers, curious learners and motivated team players. When we dare to put our own ego aside and explore other perspectives, we can accomplish anything!
– A learning lab with fast track to impact: When you start from scratch and know you want to do things differently… Well, then everything is pretty much up to your own imagination and go getter attitude!
– True ownership: At Hedvig we are co-owners who get generous stock options for our time, energy and passion. The pay-cut we potentially take today is hopefully nothing compared to the rewards we will reap once we succeed together!
– An adventure: As a part of Hedvig, we are all sharing this challenging, sometimes hard, incredibly fun and adventurous journey. We cannot know for sure where it will take us, but most likely we will grow and learn more at Hedvig than anywhere else and make friends for life. It will be an adventure to tell our children and grandchildren about!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com