Heka is paving the way in the employee wellbeing space by offering over 1,000 health benefits, from the best providers, to users across the UK.
Our online platform provides an intimate, personalised and accessible space for employees to access mental health, physical health and lifestyle experiences – a one-stop solution for diverse teams.
We are looking for our first Product Manager to help take the current product to the next level and shape our product process moving forwards. Heka is a successful and rapidly growing start-up, with a close-knit and highly capable team. We’re looking for an exceptional individual to join us in inspiring every Heka member to live as the best version of themselves.
This role is for a PM who is hands-on, takes responsibility for their work, and is able to coordinate with all stakeholders to ensure that initiatives are a success.
The scope of responsibilities for this position is broad. As the only PM, you will have a large amount of responsibility and autonomy over building and managing the product process, including: product strategy, customer interviews, ideation, product data analytics, roadmapping, market & competitor analysis, project management and more.
You will report directly to the CEO.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an excellent communicator & mediator
- Have strong customer interviewing skills
- Have a thorough commercial understanding
- Utilise a balance between gut and data informed decision making
- Be able to analyse and present data
- Contribute with creative solutions
- Be able to establish cross functional relationships and act as a creative leader for the department
- Be passionate about health and wellness
And ideally have experience:
- As a PM in a well-oiled product team for at least 2 years
- Working in a scrum/agile format within a technology organisation
- Interviewing customers
- Collecting and analysing data from a wide range of sources
- Running ideation sessions
At Heka we pride ourselves on the people focussed culture we’ve created through supporting our employee’s wellbeing and providing a range of inclusive benefits, including:
- Funding to attend trainings/conferences
- 10% personal development time
- Remote working
- £600 Heka wellbeing budget
- 34 days of annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Extra day Holiday for each year of service
- Regular team socials
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.