Heroes is a technology-driven e-commerce company that acquires, operates, and scales small and medium-sized brands, with category-winning products on global marketplaces. We focus on consumer brands with outstanding customer reviews and a proven track record of leading bestseller lists in high-growth niches.
Built by a team with a background in investment banking, venture capital and D2C eCommerce we have the right experience to build and grow outstanding brands on Amazon and beyond.
To date we have raised a total of $265 million from leading investors including Upper90, Fuel Ventures, 360 Capital. We’re growing rapidly month-on-month and expanding rapidly. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high-growth start-up.
As our Senior Technical Product Manager of Analytics, you will help define and own the analytical roadmap for the Heroes organization. This role sits within our newly formed Heroes Technology organization comprising Data Analytics, Product, and Engineering. Reporting into the Head of Product & Automation, you will be responsible for envisioning the suite of technical and analytical products commensurate with an organization that is rapidly scaling in both size and complexity.
Success in this role will entail working closely with multiple technical, commercial, and support teams to optimise existing architectures in the short-term. In the long-term, you will be a key visionary in building the end-to-end data analytical platform that will unlock commercial value for Heroes via analytics, data science, machine learning, and automation.
– As a hands-on technical savant with innate curiosity, you will continuously evaluate Heroes’ existing analytical tools and capabilities to ensure that they deliver demonstrable value for the organization
– Defining and owning an analytics roadmap that is optimised for commercial application and value
– Partnering effectively with commercial and tech leaders to influence priorities and drive alignment by working backwards from the needs of end users
– Creating effective sprint or scrum management processes to ensure timely deliverables that meet stakeholder requirements, have high adoption, and accrue minimal technical debt
– Establishing and adhering to clear decision-making frameworks for the creation, incorporation or deprecation of technology and tools for Heroes
– Applying high judgement to prioritize between focusing features, architectural improvements, and operational excellence
– Decomposing significantly complex technical propositions into straightforward solutions that are relevant for commercial application – and being able to communicate this in written and verbal form
– Identifying design patterns and gaps in products and developing solutions with the Data Analytics and Engineering teams to enhance products and services for the end user
– You have contributed to analytics and technology decisions in relation to commercial strategy and products
– You worked in e-commerce in a technology company, start-up or rapidly scaling business
– You led the creation of products or tools spanning multiple phases of analytical lifecycle, and deployed sprint or scrum management processes
– You had exposure to multiple frameworks (BRD, UAT, SRS, FSD)
– You have advanced proficiency in SQL, Python and Tableau
– You are hands-on and are happy to roll up your sleeves to build tactical products for the organization.
Location: London (hybrid working)
– Attractive share options plan, giving you direct ownership in Heroes and ability to see the direct impact of your contributions
– 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
– Private Medical Insurance with AXA (UK only)
– Workplace Nursery Benefit (UK only) – save substantial tax and NI on your nursery fees!
– Pension scheme – contributions into an Aviva pension scheme every month
– Friday drinks at the office
– Regular team events, such as team lunches, dinners and parties
– Cycle to Work scheme – save more than 25% on a bike and accessories
– 20% Amazon discount on all of Heroes’ brands. Enjoy some downward dog on one of our yoga mats, or trim your hedges using a pair of our gardening loppers!
– Daily coffee, tea, fresh fruit, and breakfast in the central London office
The recruitment process: first, you will have a 20 / 30 minutes call with a member of our talent acquisition team. If the outcome is positive, you will speak to the hiring manager for a 45 / 60 minutes video interview. You will then be asked to work on a case study to present in a 60 minutes interview with the hiring manager and a member of the team, and will meet with a senior member of Heroes’ team for a final 30 minutes chat.
At Heroes, we recognise the benefit of inclusive practices to better build a diverse community, our commitment to ensuring inclusion fuels and connects us as one.
We celebrate our uniqueness and welcome all people who want to develop their careers and learn new skills, if this sounds like you then Heroes is the place!
To apply for this job please visit boards.eu.greenhouse.io.