DUTIES ON DECK
- Do user research, competitor analysis and documenting findings
- Organize user tests and leverage data to guide your design decisions
- Build wireframes, mockups, prototypes and user journeys/flows
- Work on ongoing improvements of our core products and create interface that delight users
- Lead team design conversations keeping them focused and on track & sharing research findings
YOUR TREASURE OF EXPERIENCE
- A degree in graphic arts, communication or interaction design, but titles are less important to us, than your actual knowledge and experience – ideally > 3 years
- A strong skillset in modern tools (currently we use Figma, Sketch & Adobe CC)
- Have a diverse portfolio and good technical understanding of web & mobile product design
- Close collaboration with developers and PMs, a designer who knows the importance of working in agile teams and has a strong understanding of tech restrictions and business metrics
- You have an eye for detail and consistency. Before you re-invent the wheel, you look for user oriented, agile solutions
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills in both one-on-one and group situations with multidisciplinary international teams.
- Understanding of UX, UI and usability best practices and trends
- Be comfortable about sharing your design decisions in a collaborative level, being open to listen and deliberate towards the best design solution for the product.
- Be able to take ownership of your different projects (at the same time)
EXTRA KNOTS FOR
- Experience with Jira, Airtable, Miro or Mural
- Basic understanding of software development
- Familiarity with the agile development methodology
To apply for this job please visit holidaypirates-jobs.personio.de.