Homebox is on the lookout for a dedicated Product Manager / Product Owner to spearhead our growth division.
Focusing on the growth division means you’ll be building, measuring and analyzing features to reduce our churn, boost referrals and increase conversions.
If you’ve spent a few years refining your product skills and would like to take the lead on delivering some key projects and on continuously improving mission-critical areas of our platform via a data-driven approach – this is for you!
You’ll need to be comfortable with both agile project management principles as well as flowcharts, analytics and SQL tools. Any programming experience would be a bonus but definitely not required.
– Work in tandem with our UX designer and a dedicated team of developers to conceptualize, design, and roll out growth-centric features.
– Drive the prioritization of product enhancements and iterations, ensuring their timely execution.
– Deep-dive into our datasets to extract pivotal insights, informing product decisions.
– Utilize tools for effective reporting and dashboarding (we use Trevor, but prior experience with Trevor is not required).
– Collaborate closely with the Chief Product Officer and CEO to define, set, and measure KPIs and metrics specific to the growth division.
– Craft and manage the product roadmap for the growth division, ensuring alignment with company objectives.
– Engage proactively with the tech lead, ensuring streamlined and consistent product development and delivery.
– Experience in SQL for analysis, reporting, and insight gathering is mandatory.
– Can easily pick up tools in our stack which includes (but not limited to) Trevor for data reporting, Weld for BigQuery transformations, Amplitude for product analytics, and Clickup for task management.
– A proven track record in product management or a similar role.
Prior collaboration with UX designers and developers, with a focus on growth-related features.
– Analytical mindset with the ability to make data-driven decisions.
Exceptional communication and collaboration skills.
– A growth mindset with the drive to continuously innovate and adapt.
Offer & Benefits
– Salary offer between £50k to £60k depending on experience
– This is a full-time role, 5 days a week
– Remote only (or hybrid from our South London office), must be based in a timezone: UK +/- 3 hours
– 25 days annual leave
– Your birthday off and a significant other’s
– 5 days carers leave
– 2 wellbeing days
– Carbon offsetting