HomeRun is driven by the passion to make managing properties transparent, easy and successful. Our mobile app is an assistant that guides users, no matter their level of understanding, through all aspects of property ownership — ranging from tracking rents and expenses to providing financial insights and manage documents.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a Product Manager to help us in our mission to make managing properties transparent, easy and successful. We believe that a user-centered approach is key to our success. In you, as a Product Manager, we are looking for a person whose passion it is to truly understand our customers, their needs and build exceptional solutions for them.
Product Manager is a new role in our team, so you have the opportunity to fill it with your ideas. You will not only play an integral part in shaping the product, but also have the chance to take part in the formation of the team and the growth of the company at large.
- Take over the responsibility of the product roadmap
- Determine product priorities, including new features and defect fixes
- Help us to truly understand the challenges our users face in their day-to-day property management.
- Find solutions that have the most potential and that make property management a bliss for our users.
- Establish quantitative and qualitative feedback mechanisms to measure and improve product performance.
- Proven track record of implementing innovative new ideas and then bringing them to market
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team, directly with developers
- Used to work in an English-speaking environment. However, since the product targets the German market, a very good knowledge of German is also required.
- Strong facilitation and prioritization skills and the urge to get things to the customers fast
- Strong communication skills and the ability to listen and learn
- Work in a collaborative and value-driven team
- Flexible work and holiday policies
- Remote and asynchronous work
- Hot desk in a co-working space around the world (also a dedicated office in Hamburg)
- Competitive salary
- ESOP program
- State-of-the-art hardware
How to apply
Write us to email@example.com with your CV. We are looking forward to receiving your application and will get in touch with you quickly!
To apply for this job please visit emilia.app.