Senior Product Manager
Remote + 23 Vreeland Rd, Florham Park, NJ 07932, USA
You can’t prevent every employee relations issue. But you can control how your organization responds. Achieve consistency in the way you track, investigate, and analyze with HR Acuity — the employee relations case management solution. We empower you with structure, content, and tools around documentation, investigations, and analytics in ways that provide accurate, reliable, and uniform experiences for your people. All with software that equips you with built-in expertise to make best practice your process. HR Acuity. Because in today’s world, doing things the right way is your only option.
We’re looking for the right person to help shape some of the most important aspects of HR Acuity. You’ll bridge the creative, technical, and business worlds to help define a vision and strategy to meet our company objectives and enhance how HR, employee relations, and managers conduct employee relations and investigations.
You’ll create the next level of analytics dashboards and reporting to empower our customers to gain critical key insights on their employee relations. You’ll work collaboratively across the organization to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. Finally, you’ll manage product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, from helping define the roadmap, to gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, to testing and iterating to achieve business objectives and outcomes.
- Eat, sleep and breathe the employee relations industry, trends and user behaviors. Identify true user needs. Know the competition. Identify the whitespace. Become a subject matter expert.
- Help define the product vision and strategy, sitting at the intersection of company strategy, customer feedback, marketplace needs, and engineering resources.
- Collaborate with sales, client success, marketing, engineering, clients and other stakeholders to help define and manage the product roadmap.
- Help define objectives and key results that prioritize company resources to their maximum potential, gain alignment, and collaborate across the organization to drive company objectives.
- Partner with product design, engineering and product management to bring the vision, roadmap and objectives to life, executing from conceptualization through launch.
- Advocate for the customer’s needs, understanding the product gaps and creating plans to make our customers’ lives easier and more effective.
- Optimize and leverage data/analytics tools to make data-driven decisions against our roadmap, and know how to make the call when all the data isn’t there.
- Help run customer discovery/validation sessions, and beta and pilot programs with early-stage products.
- Serve as the primary point articulating requirements to the design and engineering teams.
- Create, manage and prioritize Jira tickets, and develop stories for acceptance testing.
- Generate reports and product documentation.
- Brief the sales and support teams on new product features and functionality.
- Serve as a product spokesperson/representative in webinars, conferences and events.
- 4+ years of product management experience.
- A practitioner of Agile software development and delivery.
- Strong quantitative background to support data-informed decision-making, plus the ability to work with incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs and turn them into solid action plans.
- Effective communicator who cares about people, can build relationships and alignment internally and externally, and can articulate complex technical concepts to people of different backgrounds.
- Talent for inspiring and enabling teams to work at peak performance and meet deadlines through strong teamwork.
- Experience being responsible for multiple large projects.
- Experience with client-facing requirement gathering and training.
- Ability to break down complex problems into steps and actionable user stories that drive business outcomes.
- Competence creating and analyzing workflows, business processes and wireframes.
- Strong user empathy and understanding of best in class UX and UI design.
- Abundance of passion and energy, with a “no task too great” “bias toward action” mentality.
- Experience working with a remote team.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience working in product management at a fast-growing startup, on enterprise SaaS products.
- Experience working on analytics dashboards and reporting, and with administrator and employee touch-points.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on user feedback, research, data and industry trends.
HR Acuity is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our team. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org