We are the engineering team behind Inditex fashion brands.
We form part of a continuously growing and horizontal team of designers, developers, and technology leaders.
We experiment, fail, learn and repeat. With this vision and having our work integrated in the business, our engineering and digital teams understand and anticipate the needs of millions of external and internal users.
Our data, operations, security and e-commerce engineering teams bring their innovative, strategic and technical vision to all areas of the company, allowing us to achieve our goals. Join us and discover the challenges we face to keep at the top.
About the role
We are currently looking for a Product Manager to lead the development ouf our Search Engine. Your work will impact the future of search used by millions of users. Our search engine is fully autonomous and independent with its own ranking, crawling, and indexes, but we are ready to go the extra mile and make it AWESOME.
Would you like to help us? As a PM, you will be the owner of the strategic Search Engine vision and roadmap in all Inditex eCommerce platforms, you will also create a common vision and shared mindset within your unit that empowers the product teams to make great value-driven decisions. You will be part of an active environment with many and diverse stakeholders (business, engineering, data & product teams).
Your responsibilities will be:
●Create a product vision and lead your team’s goals.
●Build the product strategy and do market research.
●Look after the product lifecycle management.
●Own the strategic product roadmap and prioritize your product backlog.
The business is extremely changing and our clients are very reactive. You will need to be able to know and understand them, and, if it is possible, anticipate their needs.
You will work using agile methodologies with non-hierarchical and collaborative teams. You and your team will have a high level of autonomy and responsibility.
How do we imagine you?
· You have great communication skills and a love of storytelling.
· You have a solid understanding of ecommerce business model, users, the market, the competition and future trends. You show commitment by doing whatever is necessary to build the best product possible.
· You must be the source of inspiration for your team to give their best. Your knowledge about your product should also be the reference for the rest.
· You will be the link between different business areas and the technical team. You must have great analytical skills and the ability to transform a complex problem into an executable settling solution for both parties, adapting the message to your audience and transmitting total confidence in the proposed solution.
· Future vision: You must think on a large scale and long term, being aware of the dimensions that your product can reach, or the challenges it must respond to.
· You have experience in owning, building and delivering B2B and B2C products
· You have solid experience in designing features and processes and collaborating with different roles (developers, data analysts, designers, diverse stakeholders) to make them happen.
You have experience building search or segmentation products.
You have experience working in the retail fashion industry
What you get:
We are a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it.
We offer a generous reward package, 25% discount in our all brands and cover all moving costs.
Work and relationships between our teams are based on responsibility, flexibility, trust and communication. You will enjoy a casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture and an electric atmosphere for professional development.
You will be able to balance your time, working remotely and spending time in our central offices. Maintaing a certain presence in our office is very important for us.
When you are in the office, our campus offers a multitude of services: its own gym, “Km 0” Canteen with healthy and varied food, auditorium, parking and the beach is only 5 minutes away for those who want to take a break at lunchtime.
If you think there is a match,
We are looking forward to meeting you!
To apply for this job please visit zaratalent.com.