At Infermedica we proudly develop state-of-the-art technology that supports patients and physicians in making the best clinical decisions. By interweaving medical and technical expertise our multi-disciplinary team creates AI-powered healthcare solutions that help and serve all key actors in the healthcare space: patients, primary care physicians, and health systems. We’ve established an extremely ambitious challenge – to create a platform that will help millions of people worldwide in diagnosing and treating primary care diseases.
We are looking for an experienced Data Scientist with a solid product management background and great enthusiasm to lead the development of unique patient triage and clinical decision support technology. The AI Product Manager will own and manage the roadmap of our medical reasoning engine, knowledge elicitation, and machine learning strategies at the same time influencing the way AI-related teams work so that R&D strategy will be aligned with the needs of patients and healthcare providers.
We are looking for someone who
- Is excited about our mission of improving primary care for every patient on the Planet
- Has a proven track record of leading customer-facing AI products
- Has 3+ years of professional experience in product management
- Has strong leadership and team management experience
- Has a background in data processing and/or statistics
- Understands that the key goal of AI products is to satisfy customers and business needs
- Has hands-on experience in creating/collecting data sets that represent the problem space
- Has excellent presentation skills to share R&D roadmap and strategy in front of large internal and external audiences
- Has experience in building products or services immersed in the world of a customer
- Is familiar with agile software development practices
- Is familiar with the healthcare system challenges
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Embodies and shares our core values – support, quality, and transparency
It would be even better if you have:
- Has a proven track record of planning, scoping, implementing, and validating product strategies in healthcare, pharmaceutics, medical devices, or other health-related fields
- Has subject matter expert knowledge of healthcare, pharmaceutics, or medical devices
- Experience in shipping API-based B2B products
- Has data warehouse experience
- Understanding of Bayesian networks and probabilistic modeling
- Experience in deep learning models
- Experience with medical regulations or standards such as FDA Approval, HIPAA, Class 2a Certification, ISO 27001 Compliance, ISO 13485:2016, GDPR, EHR, FHIR is an asset
- Creating an AI development strategy and roadmap
- Leading and driving execution across 3+ AI R&D teams (Engine/API, NLP, Metabase, ca. 20+ people)
- Acting as a Product Owner of the Engine/API team responsible for the medical reasoning engine and collaborating with other AI Product Owners
- Driving strategy and execution across various stakeholders, product teams, and functions
- Defining measurable success criteria on R&D activities
- Ensuring that the AI teams are solving problems that matter for the business
- Participating in regular teams’ meetings to address AI software development improvements and new practices
- Using the operational understanding of AI-powered solutions to ask the right questions and challenge divergent ideas so that inference engine accuracy will be enhanced
- Liaising with medical, non-medical, and executive teams (you will work with over 140 best global talents including physicians, data scientist, engineers, designers, and business representatives)
- Examining the growth of Infermedica as an AI-based solution organization, offering recommendations on areas of improvements
We’re committed to building an open and supportive environment where you can do your best work and improve your competence. You will be working with great people, and we will help you lead a healthy life outside of the office. What benefits do we provide?
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan – you become the owner of the company
- Flexible forms of employment – you choose the form according to your preferences
- Flexible working hours – you can start your work at a convenient time align with your work-life balance needs
- Any equipment you need
- Ability to work remotely – right now we are working 100% remotely but we have an office in Tarasy Grabiszyńskie
- Paid holidays
- Private health coverage
If this sounds like a good fit for you, apply now by clicking the button below. Please remember to include:
- Your CV in English.
- Link to your LinkedIn profile.
- Link to your portfolio (if available).
We will review your application and arrange to meet online. Once you have passed all of these steps, we’d be more than happy to have you on board!
To apply for this job please visit tomhrm.app.