Please note this role is a centre of excellence for product management, therefore would be suitable for someone that has significant experience training, coaching and mentoring product management professionals.
IO Global is searching for a Director of Product Management to help lead their Product team! As Director of Product Management, you will be responsible for transforming our product management entity into a high-performing organization. You will be leading our product management teams and supporting them in developing the product vision, product strategy, and product roadmaps. You will work tightly with product operations to understand how best to maximize value from our current people and implement the necessary changes. Empowering and growing our teams of product managers and PO, instilling a strong customer-centric mindset across teams, driving alignment and fostering cross-team communication will be your priority.
- Streamline product and commercial relationships
- Maintain deep knowledge of our competitors and their products
- Embed a commercial and customer-centric mindset within the organization to ensure that ideas are evaluated against their commercial value.
- Encourage a culture where great ideas are heard, evaluated, and invested in.
- Work with Product Managers to remove impediments.
- Build an exceptional team.
- Run product reviews.
- Support the teams in setting KPIs for products and analyze performance against them, ensuring we understand our opportunities or misses and troubleshoot where needed.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to define, refine, and improve our product vision and value proposition.
- Oversee Product Management teams in building great outcomes that deliver sustainable value to the customer and prove the feasibility of the product and its ability to meet our business needs.
- Lead, drive, and provide direction to the product teams to ensure their success and professional development through ongoing learning and development.
- Attract, recruit, and close strong, high-quality PMs; know how to structure a product team that is perceived internally and externally as one of the defining strengths of the company.
- Identifying organizational weaknesses and recommending changes and improvements.
- Extensive Entrepreneur/Commercial experience
- 15 years+ of experience in product management. Exposure to product development, product marketing, or similar area of focus.
- Five years of experience as a Director
- Previous relevant managerial and leadership experience, with the ability to influence and motivate others, and guide successful product management teams.
- Experience scaling organizations and creating a culture that attracts and retains the industry best.
- Demonstrated history of sound business judgment, analytical rigor, and disciplined product strategy decisions based on data-driven insights.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of blockchain and/or adjacent market segments, key competitors, and related industry trends is preferred.
IOG is a fully distributed organization and therefore this is a remote position. Due to team distribution we are ideally searching for someone in an East coast US or European timezone.
Remote work – ability to work anywhere
New starter package to buy hardware essentials (headphones, monitor, etc)
Learning & Development opportunities
Competitive PTO and Sick Leave plan
Salary, bonus and token plan
Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits coverage through Anthem with 100% premium cost covered by IO Global for the employee and dependents
Health Savings Account
Monthly Health Stipend to use towards any wellness or medical coverage/service
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org