Intercom are hiring a Product Design Manager in Dublin 🇮🇪
This is a full-time, permanent role with highly competitive pay, great benefits, and awesome growth opportunities. If you’re not already in Dublin, we offer visa sponsorship and a generous relocation benefit.
Here are 3 reasons why you’ll love this role and grow faster in your career with us:
- At Intercom, you’ll do more than move pixels around. Instead, you’ll own a meaningful part of the product end-to-end, define problems to solve, and set the approach for their solutions.
- Two of our co-founders and our SVP of product come from design, so we never have to justify our existence or fight for “a seat at the table.” Your colleagues expect you to be present from the start and to have a big influence on product strategy.
- We pay design and PM the same by level and experience. There’s no hierarchy between disciplines in our teams. You’ll co-lead your team and help plan their strategy, roadmap, shipping cadence, and more.
Here’s everything you need to know:
- See the job post
- See exactly what we look for when we hire designers
- Expectations and career paths for design managers
- Meet our design team
- See what makes us different
Our global team is made up of folks from 13 countries on 5 continents. Diverse and inclusive teams are just plain better, but they also help us build better products for more people. I’d like to specifically encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA+, and people from other under-represented groups to apply. We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.